•Chapter 13•

3 Months later...

*Ding dong!*

"Aish who's that?" I murmured and continue sleeping without planning to open the door outside.

*Ding dong!*

Then there's again the doorbell that's why I stood up while frowning. Where is Jungkook?  Why don't he intend to open the door? What the..

I twisted the doorknob and I saw a 50's couple. Why are they visiting us this early morning?

"Good morning darling" My mom said and exchange greetings same to my dad.

"Mom, it's too early ha? What's the matter?" I asked them.

"Uhm nothing important. We just want to visit the two of you if you're doing good." My mom answered and I just nodded as a response.

"Mind me to cook our breakfast first? Wanna join with me?" I smiled at them and they agreed.

"Since when did you learn to cook?" My dad asked me.

"Dad, I know how to cook since when I was in grade school. You taught me, remember?" I smiled while cutting some onion.

"Oh! HAHAHA I forgot. Just so you know, your dad is growing old." I know dad. Aish I don't want this topic, I don't want them to grow old that fast. If only time machine does exist, I will not let this happen. I mean, the growing fast thingy.

"Dad, do you want some coffee? " I asked him to avoid that topic.

"Of course." He answered.

"How about you mom?" I asked her too and she said yes that's why I go straight to the coffee blender.

I feel like I'm gonna cry but I don't want them to see me like this. Maybe this is because of the onion I'm slicing awhile ago hehe.

After cooking the breakfast...

"Where is Jungkook by the way?" My dad asked. Oh I forgot!

"Ah he's sleeping upstairs-"

"Good morning!"

Oh there he is, coming downstairs. I'm so excited to our wedding, we still have to wait three months before the wedding.

Mom and Dad exchanged greetings with Jungkook as well and we starts eating our breakfast. How I missed the day when I was a kid back then with my parents. Too much fun, too much laugh, too much adventures and so on.

"Did you guys decided the venue of your wedding already?" My mom asked us suddenly that's why I coughed and coughed and coughed. Jungkook offered me a water to drink and I gestured him "it's okay".

"Are you okay?" Mom asked. Sometimes my mom is asking a question that is so obvious.

"Obviously not, mom." 

"Uhm tita we're still deciding." He answered the question and continue eating.   

"Okay then. If you already decided about your wed's venue. Just call us and we'll be the one who will set the venue,  okay?" We nodded. Haay! I guess mom is more excited than me lol.

After sharing laughter, stories, experiences and others. Mom and dad already go home and now, i'm watching TV and Jungkook go upstairs to take a bath. As i am watching, there's the scene that the two couple are getting married and the girl seems too happy and same to the boy.

OMG i can't help it but to smile and imagine the day of our wedding. A die-hard fan like me will gonna marry her ultimate bias soon like duh? I didn't  know that this will going to happen! This is my dream and i know that some of you want to marry your ultimate bias, uhm not SOME i mean all of you, right?

"What?! Hey hyung i don't want to do that!" Jungkook shouted in frustration.

I looked upstairs and I saw him talking on the phone while walking downstairs. He took a glance to me in a second and continued walking.

"You're right but I don't want to disappoint my parents." He whispered throught his phone.

I felt a sudden pain inside me. Is he doing this just because he don't want his parents to disappoint? If he's not into this, then maybe I'll just cancel our wedding. We at least give each other's time to get to know each other before going to that situation. I'm not in a hurry, anyway. If we don't work out, then I'll quit. I'd rather live with the person that will give me love for the rest of his life than arguing with Jungkook always.