•Chapter 17•

"Good morning," Jungkook whispered then he hugged my waist.

"Morning," I said while slicing ham for our breakfast.

He sniffed my neck and heard him chuckled, "I really love your smell." He said.

"Stop it!" I said and pushed him away.

He laughed at my action while walking towards the fridge then he poured water on the glass.

Why is he so sexy?

"I'll be visiting dad and mom later and uhmm also my friend. Do you want to come with me?" I asked him then I put the cooking oil on the pan.

"I'll just sms you if I can," he said.

I nodded slowly and I turned my eyesight to the pan. Maybe his schedule is hectic, being a idol is really tiring and I can see that.

"Breakfast is ready!"

I put the plate of ham, scrambled egg and bread on the table while Jungkook is buttoning his button-down shirt. His hair were disheveled and his eyes are looking at me.

My heartbeat starts pounding so fast that anytime will jump into the ground.

Why are you doing this to me?

"Alright!" He smiled then he grabbed the chair for me and he let me sit first before he grabbed his chair infront of me.

As Jungkook the 'gentleman', he put some egg and ham on the bread and he placed it on my plate.

"Eat it," he said.

I have nothing to do but to eat it like a child taking the command of my mom. He really have the power to make me do it effortlessly.

"So, how's your work?" I asked.

"Fine, we're doing rehearsals for the upcoming concert." He answered and he chewed the bread.

"I see,"

"How's school?"

"It's fun! I'm always with So Eun as usual." I shrugged.

We talked about random stuffs until we're done eating our breakfast.

"Bye baby," he kissed my forehead and he caresses my cheeks.

I smiled in returned, "Good bye, take care."

"Send me a message later, okay?" I added.

"Alright,"

I headed to the bathroom after Jungkook left our house. I turned the shower on and let the water roll down my body. It's so relaxing.

While I'm holding the bath sponge, I squeezed the body gel bottle to pour it on my loofah until it starts to bubble and I carefully scrubbed it on my body. Strawberry scented gel starts to fill the bathroom and I can't help myself but to smell it like my addiction.

I put my thumb on my chin while searching for a clothes to wear today. I hope Jungkook will be there too so Gwyneth will finally meet him.

Speaking of Gwyneth, I got a message from her.

Gwyneth:

Good morning! I have something to say.

Me:

Good morning Gwyn! What is it?

Gwyneth:

I met him.