•Chapter 11•

"Yey!" I jump out of his car.

"Behave." He said and he held my hand. I'm going to behave as far as I can. It's hard for me to calm myself if my idols were infront of me and we have the same feelings, right? Well, I guess.

"Yes Kookie."

We entered the practicing room and I saw a six handsome boys dancing their song I Need U. Omg! Omg!

"Yo Irene!"

"Hey!"

I smiled.

"Hey baby Kookie!" That is Jimin and the others chuckled. Jungkook frowned and tsked.

"Stop Jimin. I'm not a baby." He said and we laughed. He's acting like a big boy hehe. Well, he's already a big boy but for them, he's not because he is the maknae of the group.

"Okay okay! Let's start." RapMon yelled and he clapped in three times calling the attention of the others. As Jungkook said a while ago, BEHAVE. That's why I keep myself calm. Just keep CALM. Yeah, calm. Ugh! They are so hot!

After 30 minutes, the practice is over so we exchange goodbye's to each other.

"We're going home now?" I asked while posting in Instagram, uhm mind to check my Instagram? Haha!

"Not yet." He answered and I nodded.

We entered his car and he drove as fast as he could and we reached our destination where people were enjoying the nice view of the beach. Beach? What are we doing here?

"Woah!"

"You like it?"

"Yeah. Nice!" I said and i thumbs up.

What a nice view! It's a white sand beach and it's organised well. You can see people walking around while laughing, walking while holding hands, walking with a sad face, walking with their friends, family and others.

"Let's go?" He said and smiled. Waah! How I love that smile but sometimes I'm asking myself if my heartbeat is normal because it beats so fast everytime he smiled at me.

and I felt something in my tummy! What is that? Maybe...

I'm hungry. Yeah! I'm hungry, perhaps.

"What do you want?" He asked me as we reached the table and we are now holding the menu . "Anything." I answered and I put the menu in the table. "Do you have ANYTHING?" He asked the waiter in sarcastic way. My eyes widened as I heard that question.

"Yah! Do you want to die?! Aish." I yelled but not too loud. The waiter chuckled and Jungkook just smirked.

After he ordered, we just sit here silently, awkward.

"We are going to stay here. Do you have any clothes to wear?" He asked me breaking the silence between us.

"I don't have. You didn't even tell me about this." I said.

"Okay, let's eat now and we're going to buy clothes later." He said and I nodded.

After we ate our lunch we entered the mall near the beach and I bought a clothes to wear and it's perfect for this summer. "Oh can we buy this?" I turned to Jungkook and I saw him holding a two shirt, a couple shirt! OMG!

"Uh o-of course" I said and tried to calm myself. Waah Jungkook is bejng sweet to me, what a cutie Kookie.

"Okay" he said and smiled.

"So refreshing." he said and he closed his eyes while me, I'm sitting here at a piece of towel and an earphone in my ears. We are here at the sand waiting the sunset.

"Yah!"

"WHAT?! YOU KID!" ugh! I'm shocked when he shouted at me, I'm enjoying the music but he interupted me! tf

"Relax. I just want to borrow this." he said and he pulled my left earphone. K fine! Such a bipolar kid. He's always like that. Sometimes he's in a good time and sometimes he is in a badtime. See? That's a good fiancé. Wew! I love to say that thing. JUNGKOOK IS MY FIANCE. HAHAHAHAHA "JUNGKOOK IS MY FIANCE!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Oops?

"Why are you laughing?!" I asked him and I saw his playful smirked. HOT HOT HOT.

"Look around." he said and chuckled. I look around us and they are staring at me, at us while smiling widely. "What a cute couple darling." the girl besides us said. "A soon to be MARRIED." The boy- her boyfriend said. How did they know? How did they know that this boy is my soon-to-be-husband?

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Again!

"WHAT?!"

"I know I'm your fiancé but you don't have to shout it." DID I SHOUT?! OMG IT CAN'T BE! Aish! How embarrassing -,- This mouth!

"Don't worry, I'm going to shout too..."

aish! aish! STOP JUNGKOOK!

I don't know how to explain my feelings and I really knew that my face is now burning like hell! I feel so embarrassed.

"But not now.." he continue. Ugh! I don't want to listen on what he is saying because that is useless, non sense.

I saw him in my peripheral vision that he sitted besides me. Omaygad.

He held my chin and he slowly turned my head infront of him. I smelled his masculine perfume and minty breath, and his cute round eyes infront of me. What is he doing?

"I'm going to shout when the two of us are already married." he said and he smiled. Our face distance is only an inches. I wanted to move a distance away from him because this is so awkward but I can't and I do not know.

I'm so speechless.

and now, I think this is a dream...

our lips met..

this is so romantic, I just watch this on TV where a couple kissed at the beach while the sun was setting.

I do not know what to do right know but this is the only thing that I knew...

I like him.