•Chapter 1•

IRENE'S POV

"He's so cool right? Whoah! I wanna marry this guy! I wanna touch his smooth face! His cutie small eyes! And OMG! His six pack abs!" My bestfriend shouted while hugging her Jimin pillow and me, I'm looking at my phone's wallpaper which is...

"Jeon Jungkook!" Someone shouted here inside of the cafeteria. Another fangirl of my ULTIMATE BIAS 'e?

"OMG! Are you alright? There's a mistress over there! Shouting your husband's name! Kill her!" Said So Eun but she's obviously kidding.

"She's just a fangirl of my husband So Eun, let her be!" I said and we laughed.

"Whoah! Jungkook!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Kookie my love!"

"I love you Kookie!"

Aish. Another fangirls of my husband. Why are they keep on shouting Jungkook's name? Are they in a Red Bullet concert?

I know I'm just assuming that I'm his wife but can you just let me do this. I'm happy. Haha!

And believe me, I'm not the only one.

"Hey! I'm so curious," Said So Eun while rubbing her chin while looking at my back.

"Curious about what?" I asked.

"If what are they shouting over there." She pointed at the crowd.

I turned to where she pointed and my left eyebrow immediately lifted.

Oh, there's a bunch of people outside of the cafeteria. What are they doing there?

"They are shouting Jungkook's name, obviously. Can't you hear that?" I said and took a sip on my juice.

"N-no! I mean, but why?" She asked.

"I don't know, let's just continue eating—"

"Irene Choi! Where are you?!" Someone shouted my name out loud and I'm so shocked to hear my name so loud. It's so embarassing.

Everyone who knows me looked at me with a big O formed on their mouth like I did something wrong!

Who the hell is that—

"Ju-Jungkook?" What is he doing here and why is he searching for me?

Is this the end of the world? huhu

"Are you Irene?!" He asked me madly. Madly inlove with me—JOKE!

All of the students' eyes were looking at us, some are taking a picture and the others are gossiping.

"Ye-yes," I answered nervously. I pinched my fingers at my back while looking at his handsome face.

He walked towards me with his cold gaze. My legs are shaky and my heart is pounding so fast. AM I GOING TO HAVE AN HEART ATTACK? HELP! Whoah! My Ultimate Bias is infront of me and I can't breathe! I need oxygen right now!

"Come with me." He said coldly.

"When?" I can't face him. I'm kinda shy!

I looked at So Eun and she's taking a picture. WTH So Eun! HELP ME!

"Help Me!" I mouthed to So Eun. Instead of helping me, she tounged out and winked at me. SHE'S A GOOD FRIEND GUYS!

"RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook shouted and grabbed my wrist. Ouch! Baby! You're hurting my wrist! What kind of husband are you?!

"Ouch!" Well, I slapped my face and it hurts. STOP IMAGINING IRENE! Jungkook is grabbing you and you don't know where the two of you are going!

"Where are we going?" I asked. He just looked at me badly and starts his car's engine. NICE TALKING!

I can't live with this anymore! OMG! I'm riding his car! We're like a couple, right? Whoah! But the question is... where are we going all of a sudden?