•Chapter 4•

I arrived home after we ate our snacks. I quickly changed my school uniform to my favorite comfy pajama.

I searched Jungkook and yelled his name but no one's answering me. He's not here yet, obviously. NO MEANY JUNGKOOK RIGHT NOW! It's a little bit boring but I'm still happy. I wan't to be alone this time.

I laid my body at the couch here in the living room and began reading my favorite pop fiction book. After a minute of reading, my eyes became heavy until my vision turned to black.

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

"She's sleeping, leggo!"

"Shhh! She might hear you."

*foot step*

*foot step*

*foot step*

I felt like someone poked my cheeks so I turned around with my brows knitted but I couldn't find someone.

Hmm?

"Yah! I like that!"

I stopped for a moment. That's a familiar voice. Is there someone here in the house? I think Jungkook is not here yet.

"No way!" That's Jungkook's voice!

I walked towards the kitchen's door and eavesdropped inside and there I found seven boys having fun in the kitchen with their snacks.

O.M.G!

"What are they doing here?" I murmured. Am I in heaven now? I'm with the seven boys and I can't breathe!

Omygad! Omygad!

BTS is now eating a cake and ice cream.

Taehyung keeps on chasing Jungkook because he wants ice cream and that ice cream is on Jungkook's hand. They are so childish but cute they are too cute to handle!

"Yah Taehyung! That is Jungkook's ice cream! Don't try to get it." Jimin yelled while chewing his slice of cake.

"Hyung! I want ice cream." said V while pouting like a cute baby.

Why so cute V? This alien is such a adorable boy.

When I met BTS before, Jungkook was the apple of my eye because he's a talented guy, cute and handsome and I was impressed by Jimin too, by his abs and his cute eyes. I guess, I need to surrender him to So Eun and to be honest, he still amazed me by his moves. Hehe!

"Oh, there is..I-Irene, right?" Jimin said in unsure. His eyes are killin' me! Are they going to kill me ha? I'm in danger! Help me! Just kidding.

"Ye-Yeah." I answered and stepped back to go back at the living room but someone shouted so I immediately looked at them with my eyes widened.

"Yah! Irene!" Jin shouted. I turned to Jin and give a 'WHAT-DUDE?' look. Jin turned his eyes to Rap Mon and Suga like he's waiting for them to talk.

"Come and join us!" Rap Mon and Suga said in chorus. I think I'm going to faint sooner or later because of this seven hottie boys. Hoo!

And did they just invited me to somewhere?

"No hyung, she's fine. Right Irene?" said Jungkook with his brow raised.

Pssh! Jungkook, why are you doing this? He's such a bad boy! Please Jungkook, I need you to stop being meany at this time. I want to be with the other members of BTS.

"Ah, Ye—" JHope interupted me.

"She looked angry, hyung!" JHope said while pointing at me.

Angry? Hell no JHope! I'm not angry. I'm pissed off to Jungkook! Well, that's the same, right? But for me, no.

"Angry?" Jimin and V asked curiously.

"Ah, she's hungry, I mean!" He said and we laughed except Jungkook who's looking at me seriously.

What a cold kiddo, he's acting like a leader. Why is he so rough at me?

"Uhm let's go in the Grilling House!" Rap Mon said happily.

"Leggo!" The boys chorused and they walked out from the kitchen while laughing in playfulness.

The boys brought their own car to our house so I guess they'll bring it wherever that Grilling house is.

Afterwards, as we stepped outside the house. They immediately headed to their own car.

Me? Meh.

"How about Irene? Jungkook! Your wife." V shouted at him but Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"What? Aish! Go and take a cab." said Jungkook.

Unbelievable!  I hate you Jungkook!

Joke. But!

"Cab your ass!" I said and rolled my eyes as I crossed my two arms.

"Geez!"

"You're the most gentleman in the world." I said sarcastically.

"I don't like you around me." Jungkook said in monotone.

"Irene, come on! He's on red day." Jimin chuckled. I fakely laugh at him even though I felt a pinch of sting in my heart.

"Tss." Jungkook murmured then he opened his car aggressively.

I shrugged off the pain from my mind and smiled at Jimin. He opened the shotgun seat and he let me in before he ran fast to the driver seat.

I love you Jimin! You save me! Sorry So Eun but I need a car to ride in. Woosh!

"Sorry for what Jungkook have done to you." He said while his right hand was maneuvering the steering wheel and the other hand was braced on the window.

"It's fine." I answered.

I still don't read why Jungkook was showing me that kind of behavior towards me. I know he was not in favor of our wedding but is it too much to be rough at me like that, right infront of BTS members — more like his friends?

"Actually, I was shocked." he smiled weakly to me then he returned his eyes back to the way.

I did not moved. I stared at him, busy from driving while waiting for his next words.

"He's not actually like that."

"Sorry to say these but, arranged marriage is not his thing."

I took a deep breath and tried to lift the corner of my lips to form a smile but even the muscle around my face did not participate.

"I'm aware of that. I don't like the idea too!" I laughed fakely.

Jimin turned to me in a second and worries flashed on his face but he smiled at me.

I understand.