I sat up and started laughing, “You….you should of…seen your face!!” I said in between breaths.

“Do you seriously think I’m fat though? I think I could lose a little but am I really fat?” She seemed to be on the verge of hyperventilating. She pulled up her shirt so she could see her stomach. “Oh. My. God! I am fat! Look at this?!”

“Look at what? Your ribs?!” I stood up and walked in front of the mirror.

“Move Seth, I need to look!”

“No! I’ll be your mirror. You wanna know what I see? I see a beautiful woman with a hot body and an amazing personality to go with it.” She looked down almost ashamed that she even thought badly about her body.

“You really think so?”

I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head to meet my gaze. “I know so.”

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. She nestled her head into my chest and in that moment, I knew that this was the girl I wanted to be able to hold this way forever. “My mom came back. That’s why I left for a little. She wants to be back in my life like nothing ever happened. I just don’t think I can do that. As a matter of fact, I don’t want to do that.” I rubbed my hands up her back trying to soothe her. I can’t believe her mom would just come back after all these and pretend like nothing happened.

“Why’d she even leave in the first place?”

“She said she couldn’t stand be a young mother and wife. She wanted to live her life and not be tied down by her responsibilities.” I heard her sniffle but I knew she wasn’t crying. “Do you think I’m doing the right thing by not talking to her?” She looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes.

“I can’t tell you that I wouldn’t talk to her if I were in your shoes. But then again, I wouldn’t have forgiven me or talked to me ever again if I were my family. After everything I put my family through, they forgave me and acted like nothing ever happened.”

“I just need time to think about it.” I nodded and picked her up bridal style. I pulled back the covers on the bed and set her down. I grabbed a t-shirt that’s baggy on me, so it’d be a dress on her, and handed it to her. “Thanks.” She stripped her shirt off and I quickly look away. I heard the zipper on her pants and then I heard her shimmy them off. “Seth.”

“Huh?” I said without turning around.

“You can look you know.” She giggled.

“I just don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

 She sighed, “What makes me uncomfortable is thinking that my boyfriend would rather look at a wall than see me without clothes on.”

“That’s not it at all! I just don’t want you to think I’m using you. I realize that must be what you think after what happened!” I really want to turn around but I know I shouldn’t.

I felt her wrap her arms around my waist. “Please look.” My…. ‘friend’ started to harden from her pleading. I felt embarrassed but I mean come on! What man’s member isn’t going to when a beautiful woman is begging for you to look at her when she’s practically naked?

Against my better judgment I turned around and connected with her eyes right away. I knew from me turning around she’s be able to feel my erection on her stomach. “I’m sorry, I can’t help it.”

She started to chuckle. “I know Seth. Just look, I’m yours and I want you to know that. I want you to know that I love you, I’m not afraid of you, and I forgive you.”

I gulped and nodded. She let go of my waist and backed up so I could see her. My god she’s beautiful! She looks like a Greek goddess! Her breasts are perfect, her stomach it tight, her ass is beautifully round and toned. I realized I was staring so I looked down at the ground. Much to my dismay, my ‘friend’ was in my way of being able to see the ground.

“I could take care of that if you want me to.” YES! Dear God yes!

I cleared my throat, “No, I don’t want to get too physical yet.” She nodded, looking relieved at my answer. I walked towards her and looked her in the eye. “Don’t ever think you have to do anything sexual to please me Rachel. I love you and I’ll wait however long you want to wait.”

“Okay, I understand.”

I kissed her nose, “Good. Go to bed, I’ll sleep on the couch.”

I started to walk away but she caught my arm. “Don’t be silly, we’re both adults. We can sleep in the same bed.”

“Ok but let me get a shower first.” She fought back a laugh and I stuck my tongue out at her. I grabbed a clean pair of boxers and pajama bottoms then headed to the shower. I took a quick cold showers and “fixed” myself then I got changed and headed back to the room to see Rachel still wide awake. I chuckled but turned off the lights and climbed into the bed. I draped my arms over her and pulled her close to me. I waited for a minute to see if she moved but she just snuggled into my chest and closed her eyes.

“Nigh Seth, love you.”

“I love you too Rachel.” 

---------------------------------

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo juststartedwriting