I heard the front door open and close followed by footsteps towards my room. Who the hell is this? It can’t be her. I watched as she came in my room holding what looked to be dry cleaning, looking unfazed by what just happened. She walked over to my closet and hung them up then walked right out of the room. She quickly came back with two plates and the box of pizza. She sat down next to me, flipped on the tv and started eating pizza. I watched her with a bewildered expression on my face.

“You better hope your face doesn’t freeze like that.” She joked and stuck her tongue out at me.

“You…what….how…why?” She just shrugged and kept eating pizza while watching Family Feud.

“Oh come on! Peg leg you moron!” She looked at me like I knew what she was talking about. “Name something a Pirate wouldn’t leave their ship without.” She rolled her eyes at me and kept watching.

“Rachel…”

“I’m kinda busy sweetheart. Can you wait until a commercial?” I absentmindedly nodded but inside I was yelling NO! A couple minutes later it went to commercials and she turned to me. “Okay, I’m all ears.”

“You left…”

“No, you assumed I left. I went to pick up your dry cleaning and then I came back. I would never leave you unless you told me to and even then you’d have a hard time getting rid of me.” I couldn’t suppress the smile that was forcing its way onto my face.

“I love you baby.”

“I love you too cupcake.”

I arched my eyebrow, “Cupcake?”

“Eh, I was just trying it out. I’m not sure yet.” She smirked at me and I had an overwhelming urge to kiss her but I can’t until I know she forgives me.

“So I need to ask you something.”

“Shoot.” She said while gnawing off another piece of pizza.

“Do you forgive me?”

“Yes.” She immediately answered. “I don’t want to talk about it anymore.”

“Fair enough.” I leaned in a started kissing her and she kissed back right away. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance but she denied it and pushed me off her.

“Family Feud’s back on.” She said with a smirk. I could tell she was just trying to be a tease.  

“Oh no you don’t.” I playfully tackled her started tickling her.

“Aaahhh!! Nooooo!!! Stop Seth!” She begged while laughing so loud I thought my ear drums would pop.

I grabbed her wrists and looked her in the eyes. “Not until you say that I’m the awesomest, handsomest, coolest, boyfriend ever.”

She stopped smiling and turned her head so she wasn’t looking at me. “Please get off me Seth.” She whispered.

I quickly got off her and started walking away. Shit Seth! Why’d you have to keep touching her, you knew she had to still be a little uncomfortable!

“Attack!” I heard her shout from behind me and before I knew it she pounced on my back, making me fall forward. “You shoulda seen your face! You thought I was serious.” She started laughing so hard I that she couldn’t catch her breath. “I….win!!”

“Really babe? I think I’m gonna die from you crushing me.”

“ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!” She shrieked. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror.