Chapter 5-"You got it bad! "

Start from the beginning

'I never did.' he said, looking over towards me.

At first being the complete forget it all I am I wondered what the hell he was saying when it hit me that he was talking about what I had said earlier. i snapped my eyes to his grey one's and held his gaze. I had always thought that grey eyes looked scary, bone chilling. However, as I looked at his eyes I knew that I was wrong. The bright rays of the sun hit them in such a way that they glowed, out shining everything that I have ever seen. The depth in them looked unrealistic, majestic. I couldn't look away.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the light change to green, allowing us to move. Caleb put his hand on the gear and changed it rapidly, steering us out towards my house all the while staring at me. I gasped a little earning a smirk in return as he continued driving without as much as a glance to the road. I am too young to die. Yes, sometimes death seems more inviting then life itself but I don't wanna die. Yet.

'Eyes on the road! Keep your goddamn eyes on the road!!' I shouted.

He smirked and let out a little laugh as he turned towards the road. Holy shit, I thought that only happened in Fast and the furious. I have to tell him to teach me that. Its the most awesome (and life threatening) stunt that I have witnessed. Not to mention it looked kinda hot on him. 

' Your stop,Mademoiselle.' He said after he had parked his car in front of my house. 

He tipped an imaginary hat and stuck his nose in the air. I let out a chuckle and opened the door to get out. I love this car I thought as the doors cut through the air. I put my bag over my shoulder and headed to my house on the right of the street. Hoping no one was home. I hadn't taken two step when I heard Caleb's voice behind me.

' Aren't you going to say thank you?' He asked, shouting.

I turned back, walking to his car. I bend down to its level and saw his fake pained expression. I rolled my eyes when he proceeded to wipe away tears that had never formed and pathetic sniffing. I leaned forward and he abruptly dropped his hands looking at me with raised brows. I leaned a little further and looked at him, seeing his shocked expression. I ruffled his hair, rearranging the entire look I am sure took him hours to accomplish. 

' Thanks for the ride Caleb' I said, smiling

He slapped my hands away and I stepped back. He took off after that murmuring something along the lines of not ever helping out people cause they are ungrateful no matter what you do. ( I laughed at that one)  I looked at my house, rummaging through my brain for an escape, an excuse to not go in there. It didn't feel like home anymore, it never did.

I literary did a face palm as I walked to the other side of the road and into Adrian's house. I could have thought of that a long time back. He is always home on weekdays. Plus, I'd like to spend time with him. Its been long since we had a nice long evening of doing nothing. i barged into the house and moved to the kitchen to greet Karen, Adrian's mom. I call her mom too since I have known them for a long time and partially because she acts more like a mother to me than mine ever did.

' Mom! ' I yell, happily

I throw my hands around her and give her a big hug to which she replies by squeezing me just as tightly. She is a good-looking lady with a loving vibe around her at all times. With her Brown hair in loose natural curls and big hazel eyes she is one of the most gorgeous women in this entire town and the most amazing person in the world, she's just that lovely. Adrian has her looks but not her personality, if he does I haven't seen it.

"I was waiting for you to come.by any minute now. Amanda and Adrian are upstairs.' she said, smiling

They are already here and didn't bother to ask me? I frowned at that and turned to walk upstairs. If it was anyone else I wouldn't have cared, since its them I can't help but feel a little unwanted now. Maybe I should go back home. If I am gonna be unwanted here as well I'd rather go to my house where it doesn't affect me anymore. Cause this is killing me. To think that my only friends have turned their backs on me.It seemed unsettling.