⚡Order of the Phoenix⚡

NEW FEELINGS COLLIDING...

Gemmalynn's summer wasn't exactly one of the best summers she had as guilt and regret filled her heart after what happened to Cedric Diggory.

As Gemmalynn and Harry started their year as fifth years, it also started the never-ending articles stating that Gemmalynn, Harry and Dumbledore were insane. As the ministry started to invent new and malicious lies about Gemmalynn and Harry's account on Voldemort's return. Only a few of the students and parents believed them that Voldemort was really back.

Hogwarts began to change for the worse as the ministry sent in their cure for all the insanity, Professor Dolores Umbridge. As she began to inflict her rules and regulations on the students at Hogwarts they began to find that with her as their teacher, they would never be ready for the outside world. So, Gemmalynn and Harry along with their friends decided to take things into their own hands and began to learn magic the right and real way.

As Gemmalyn and Harry started having visions of terrible events happening with the Ministries very walls, they decided to take action, leading themselves and their friends into battle, ultimately teaching them what friendship, loyalty and sacrifice really meant.

In the midst of this madness, Harry discovered he didn't just like Gemmalynn, he was in love with her. However, Gemmalynn, on the other hand, was just starting to figure out her own new feelings while trying to cope up with the passing of a dear friend, who happened confess his true feelings at the last possible second.