iv. the protector and the mirror of erised

⚡⚡⚡

⚡⚡⚡

Gemmalynn and Hermione came out of the stall after Hermione has calmed down. Hermione was wiping her tears away as Gemmalynn wrapped her arms around her. She paused for a moment before looking up and her eyes widen.

"Ah, Gem?"

Gemmalyn looked at Hermione, confused. "What is it, Hermione?" she asked, noticing she was looking up at something and she looked up as her eyes widen in horror. "You gotta be kidding."

Standing before her and Hermione was a troll. Just then, Harry and Ron came rushing inside the bathroom.

"Gem, Hermione! Move!" Harry yelled at them.

Gemmalynn quickly acted and grabbed Hermione to dive for cover under the sinks, but the troll swung his club and smashed half of the sinks. Seeing what had happened, Gemmalynn and Hermione screamed in terror.

"Harry! Ron!"

"Help! Help!"

Ron threw something at the troll. "Hey, pea brain!" he yelled to distract the troll away from the girls.

"Ah! Help!"

Harry jumped on the troll's back. "Woah!"

Gemmalynn looked at Harry in horror. "Harry Potter! What in the name of Godric are you doing!? Get off of the troll!" she yelled worriedly.

Harry shoved his wand up the troll's nose as Gemmalynn and Ron looked on with disgust. The troll grabbed Harry by the foot and swung him off his back.

"Harry! Be careful!"

"Do something!" Harry yelled at Ron.

"What?"

"Anything! Hurry up!"

Ron pulled out his wand as both Gemmalynn and Hermione turned to him.

"Swish & Flick, Ron! Swish & Flick!"

The troll swung his club over his head to hit Harry.

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

The troll swung its arm down, but the club stayed hovering over its head.

Ron looked at the troll's club. "Cool."

Suddenly, the club hit the troll on the head and he went down as Gemmalynn and Hermione came out from under the sinks.

"Is it dead?" Hermione asked curiously.

"No, just knocked out." Harry answered as he pulled his wand out of the troll's nose. "Ugh. Troll boogies."

Gemmalyn chuckled in disbelief at what happened as she rushed towards Harry and embraced him tightly, while Harry looked down and smiled shyly.