⚡The Goblet of Fire⚡

CONFLICTING FEELINGS...

Gemmalynn and Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts was about to start and they were enjoying the summer vacation together with their second family and friends.

They got tickets to The Quidditch World Cup Final, but after the match was over, people dressed like Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters set a fire to all the visitors' tents, coupled with the appearance of Voldemort's symbol, the Dark Mark in the sky, which caused a frenzy across the magical community.

That same year, Hogwarts was hosting The Triwizard Tournament, a magical tournament between three well-known schools of magic: Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. The contestants have to be above the age of 17, and were chosen by a magical object called Goblet of Fire.

However, on the night of selection, the goblet spewed out five names instead of the usual three, with Gemmalynn and Harry unwittingly being selected as the Fourth and Fifth Champion. Since the magic cannot be reversed, they were forced to go with it and pass the three exceedingly difficult tasks. They must survive through dragons, sea creatures and a terrifying maze, all before coming face-to-face with a particular dark wizard.

Throughout the year, Gemmalynn and Cedric Diggory became closer while she tried mending her and Draco's friendship. Meanwhile, Harry watched on the sidelines, green with jealousy, realizing Gemmalynn meant more than just a friend he has a crush on.