ii. the gryffindor and the house of gryffindor

⚡⚡⚡

⚡⚡⚡

"Oh! Hi, Gem."

Gemmalynn and Harry turned to the door of their train compartment and saw Ron standing by the door.

Gemmalynn smiled happily. "Hey, Ron!"

"You two don't mind, do you? Everywhere else is full." Ron said, shyly.

Harry smiled. "Not at all."

Gemmalynn stood up from her seat and sat beside Harry, while Ron smiled shyly as he went inside the compartment and sat on the seat Gemmalynn occupied before.

Ron looked at Harry. "I'm Ron by the way! Ron Weasley." he introduced himself.

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter."

Ron's eyes widen in shock and awe as he glanced at Gemmalynn, who nodded. "So it's true! I mean, do you really have the, the--"

"The what?" Harry asked, confused.

"The scar?"

Harry smiled as he held up his bangs, so Ron could see his scar.

"Wicked!"

Gemmalynn chuckled in amusement at her childhood friend as an elderly witch pulled up outside in the corridor pushing a trolley that was brimming with sweets of every kind and other snacks.

"Anything off the trolley dears?"

"No, thanks, I'm all set." Ron said as he held up his sandwich.

Gemmalynn excitedly stood up and nodded happily. "Pumpkin pasty, please."

Harry looked at Gemmalynn and smiled. "I'll pay for that! And, we'll take the lot." he said as he took a handful of coins from his pocket.

Ron looked at him in shock. "Woah!"

Gemmalynn's eyes widen as she turned to Harry. "Thank you, Harry, but I can pay on my own. You don't need to pay for me." she said and turned back to the trolley to pay.

Harry shook his head and stood up. "It's fine." he insisted.

Gemmalynn frowned as she watched him pay for her sweets before turning to Ron, who only shrugged.

⚡️⚡️⚡️

The three were surrounded by sweets of every kind. Gemmalynn happily ate her pumpkin pasty as Harry picked up a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.