vii. the favorite and the weasley family

When secrets revealed,

The truth shall prevail.

⚡⚡⚡

At The Burrow, Gemmalynn was currently in her and Ginny's shared room. Whenever she stayed at the Weasley's, the youngest would share her room with her.

The room may be small, but it has a good view of the orchard, where she and the Weasley children played Quidditch. The walls of the room were painted in pink and were decorated with a poster of Gwenog Jones, the Beater and Captain for the Holyhead Harpies, as well as a poster of the Weird Sisters.

Gemmalynn laid on the bed with a troubled and worried look on her face. She was worried for Harry, who she hasn't seen all summer. She has sent many letters to Harry, who hasn't returned any reply. Even Ron or Hermione have sent him letters, but he hasn't replied to them either. She suspected that maybe the Dursleys have something to do with it, but they knew better than to mess with him after what she and Hagrid did to them last year.

Unbeknownst to the redheaded heiress, Fred and George were slowly creeping towards her with a huge bucket full of water. Yelling, the twins threw the bucket full of water on Gemmalynn.

"Impedimenta!"

Fred and George's eyes widen in shock as a turquoise light hit them straight in the face and were thrown backwards, along with the bucket full of water. The twins hit the wall and fell on the floor with a loud thud as they yelled in pain. They didn't notice the content of their bucket coming their way.

"No!"

Gemmalynn stood up from Ginny's bed and smirked at the twins. "Nice one, but try harder. You've tried pranking me all summer, but not one of your plans succeeded." she said and laughed, seeing Fred and George were soaking wet with the empty bucket laying beside them. "Also, that's what you get for coming inside Ginny's room without her permission."

Fred and George looked up at Gemmalynm, who stood in front of them smirking as she twirled her wand around her fingers. They groaned in annoyance and glared at each other.

"Unfair!"

"Cheater!"

Gemmalynn chuckled in amusement. "I'm just one hell of a witch." she said before looking sternly at the twins. "Now, I need both your help."

Fred and George glanced at each other and grinned happily before looking back at Gemmalynn.

"Anytime, anywhere!"