⚡The Prisoner of Azkaban⚡

THE BEGINNING OF A NEW FEELING...

For the whole summer, Gemmalynn decided to stay with Harry and the Dursleys for the reason that the Weasley family were in Egypt, while the Granger family were in France.

Before their third year at Hogwarts, Harry became fed up with his horrible aunt and uncle as he accidentally inflated his visiting Aunt Marge, who was being offensive towards Harry's and Gemmalynn's parents.

Gemmalynn helped Harry run away from his family and entered their third term facing trouble from more than one side: for using magic outside the school and from the news that a notorious criminal, serial killer, Sirius Black, has escaped the wizard's prison at Azkaban and apparently was headed for the both of them. The school called in supernatural help against Black in the form of Dementors, but unusual things continue to put the two in peril.

Gemmalynn was completely left in the dark by her grandfather as more secrets were revealed to her.

The two were thrown into a confusing panoply of shifting alliegences and shifting shapes where nobody is who or what they seem. Who is the real criminal? What is the real crime? Who is telling or knows the truth?

However, with all this madness Harry's feelings for a certain redhead heiress only continued to grow, but with someone, an enemy since first year started to show his feelings for the same girl, what will he do?

Meanwhile, Gemmalynn's attention was taken by a certain Hufflepuff, who seemed quite obvious with his advances towards her on the first day of the school
year.