Chapter 25

(A mini Chapter)
Jaeger

"What are we naming her?" I said placing my hand on India's growing tummy.

"How do you know it's going to be a girl?" She said placing her hand on mine.

"I just know. I really want a boy but something tells me it's going to be a girl." I shrugged.

Last night I had a dream that me and India were walking on this beautiful beach while the sun was setting. This wasn't a typical beach though. The sand was black and the water was aqua colored. An exotic ass view.

There were also little plants glowing in the water.

We weren't by ourselves. India was holding a baby girl wrapped in a pink furry blanket. The dream felt so real. I woke up thinking we was really on this damn beach.

"I want a boy too. He gon' have your big ass head" She giggled.

"Shut up you like this big ass head." I stuck my tongue out.

"Nah but babe forreal, I hope our baby girl has your beautiful brown eyes and my smile. That would be perfect. Don't cha think?" I continued rubbing her belly.

"Ouch!" She flinched in pain.

I quickly jumped from our bed and studied her body with my eyes.

"What happened? You good?"

"I'm good the baby just kicked my ribs."

"Let's call Dr. Vargas to find out the gender I can't wait any longer." She said anxiously.

"Nah babe we said it would be a surprise."
I ran my fingers through her black hair.