Chapter 13

Jae POV

"Baby we're home!" I nudged India's sleepy body.

"Hm??" India was gazing out the window, half asleep.

"Let's go ma." I placed my hands on her cold thigh and landed a kiss on her neck.

She wined and placed her head back on the window.

I sighed and opened my door to unpack her huge luggage from the trunk. Damn this girl brought so much shit.

I grunted and struggled to remove the luggage out the car.

"Let's go babe." I screamed.

These bags were getting heavy and I still had to drag these suitcases.

I gave up on calling out her name and placed one duffle bag and tote in front of the door.

I digged my pockets for my house key. When I unlocked the door, I jogged back to the passengers seat.

"C'mon." I picked up her exhausted body and walked over to the living room and it was very quiet. Too quiet.

I placed India on the couch in the theatre room. She was shivering so I grabbed a clean blanket from the laundry room and tucked her in. She smirked in her sleep and I planted a gentle kiss on her temple.

I stared at her in awe for a second and admired every inch and curve. The way her lil nose twitches and the way she mumbles weird shit in her sleep.

Can't wait to join her. Haven't felt her body up against me in a while, and I don't plan on letting her go.

*****
It was the next morning and I planned on taking India to mall to get some victoria secret pink sets. You should always treat ya girl. Not gonna lie, I wanted to get her some nice ass lingerie. So we could get it on.

"Gorgeous wake up." I sang in the theatre room.

"Yes baby I'm up." India spoke slugglishly.

I trailed my sweet warm kisses down her arm that was out the blanket. She squirmed in bed as my fingers did their magic in her pants.

"Mhmmm Jae baby, ooh I'm up!"

"That's what I thought...go get ready baby. We goin' out today and we probably gon' be out all day. So let's get this show on the road." I explained

"Ok, but like we continuing this later cause you already started something." She said looking down at her shorts.

"You right. I'll handle allat." I said biting down on my lip.

She got up and headed towards the bathroom to do her hygiene as I cleaned up the theatre room.

*****
Jaysean POV

"Ma! Puedo ir a la casa de Jae?!" I screamed from the bottom of my carpeted steps.

"Si. Ok baby, divertirse ... decirle a todos Saludé." ( Okay baby, have fun...tell everyone I said hello.)

"Ok mama! Love you."

"Love you too." She screamed from the kitchen.

I headed out the door and realized that it would probably weird just showing up to their crib. I hadn't spoken to Jae or Kiandra since the dinner I was invited to on Sunday.

I could tell that Jae was probably still pissed cause we only had short text convos. But I'm still going to try.

I crossed the street over to the front door, only to find Jae leaving with his ex girl. India.