Chapter 2

Kiandra POV

*The next morning*

"Listen carefully, you are to act accordingly when we are gone and you are not to have any type of parties...ok?" My dad said raising his voice.

"And no netflix and chill!" My mom said joining in.

"Ewww mom gross" Jae said with a disgusted look on his face.

I tried not to chuckle but why was my mom trying to be so cool and hip lately?

"AND NO DRUGS IN THIS HOUSE, I DON'T KNOW WHO DID IT BUT THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST WARNING... UNDERSTOOD???" my mom said getting serious.

I fiddled with my thumbs while they gave us our final lecture about behaving ourselves.

"Alright bye. We love you so much." My dad said kissing my temple.

"I love you BIIIIIIIITCH, I ain't ever gonna stop lovin' you BIIIIIIIIITCHHHHH." My mom sang with a corny smile.

Seriously? My mom has been into social media too much lately. She's starting to act cooler than me.

I laughed as I locked the door and heard the car pull out the driveaway. They honked 2 times to let us know that they were on their way.

"So I--" I turned around to see that Jaeger was long gone.

"How rude." I thought.

I simply walked upstairs to go watch or movie or something maybe on Netflix. I opened up my laptop to see my screen with colorfull strips indicating my laptop was broken.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I said putting my face into my hands.

"Great. This is just great...now what?" I got up and threw the laptop on my lavender bean bag chair.

I grabbed my phone and texted my boyfriend Noel to check on him.

He's 6'2, is fairskinned, has thick dark eyebrows, pearly white teeth, hazel eyes and a killer smile.

The thing is he wasn't just a regular looking "white boy", his father is actually Italian and Brittish and his mother is Jamaican.

Gotta make sure he didn't meet any hoes during his vacation. I'm not one of those physco girlfriends that are insecure but... I just wanted to make sure he wasn't cheating. Cause not gonna lie my boyfriend is sexy as fuck.

I was honestly really bored so I decided to check up on my brother, I knocked twice before opening the door.

"OHHH SHITT... SORRY" I said covering my eyes.

Aluna and Jaeger were having sex on his dresser while fetty wap's "My Way" played from his ipad.

"Hi Aluna" I said with my eyes still shut.

"I see that you guys are busy, I'm making pizza rolls if you guys want some." I said shuting door.

"Wait pizza rolls!!!! I want some!!"

I heard Jae scream and Aluna moan.

He quickly ran out in his robe to join me in the kitchen leaving Aluna still in the room.

"What are you doing?" I eyed him.

"Your making pizza rolls, right?" He said rudely eyeing me back.

"Aren't you too busy fucking Aluna?" I said in laughter.

"Yea she can wait." he mumbled.