Chapter 5

Jaysean POV

Man what the fuck? I finally decided to express my feelings for this girl and she lies to me? I feel hella stupid but I guess I should of asked before I kissed her.

I've practically known her and Jae my
whole life...I moved in this quiet suburban neigborhood when I was about 8 years old. I was the new kid in Conneticut and I didn't know anyone. Sure enough, being the corny couple they are, my parents came over and befriended their parents and introduced me to Jaeger and Kiandra. Jaeger happened to be my age and Kiandra was 6.

Obviously, I didn't catch feelings right away but, I started to feel for her when were in 7th grade. Damn thats when puberty hit us like a truck. Lil mama was bad in 9th grade too. I never told Jaeger because I knew he'd be pissed, and probably would stop talking to me cause he hella protective of his sister. I mean forreal. That nigga will catch a body for his sister.

Currently, I'm 17 and I'm a senior at James Valley High. We all go to the same school.

I crossed the street in anger, clenching my housekeys in my hand. Just as I was about to put my key in, I heard my name being called. Not again, man.

"Jay! Jay Baby! Don't ya hear me callin' you?" I heard the sound getting closer.

"What" I barked.

"Zamn zaddy, you didn't have to be rude. But um you tryna chill?" It was obviously Aluna trying to be thirsty as usual.

"Nah, I'm good. Don't you have a boyfriend anyways?" I spoke sternly.

"I do." She spoke lowly.

"Thats what I thought. Now get off my porch." I said turning my back to the door. Without checking to see if she left, I entered the front door.

As soon as I entered, my nose was attacked by the smell of quesadillas. My stomach growled at the aroma of the sizzling chicken. I quickly ran in the kitchen to find my mom cooking.

"Hola, mama." I said cheesing.

"Hola baby. Where's your sister?" She said without turning around to face me.

"Isn't she at her friends house?" I shrugged.

"Exactly...I told you to pick her up!" Her voice got louder. She was stirring the vegetables in the pan.

"When?"

"I texted you."

I glanced at my imessage and noticed that she did text me.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry mama, Imma go pick her up now"

"Su tierra cuando llegue a casa." She said simply. Your grounded when you get home.

"Mom c'mon man."

"I'm not a man." She corrected.

I walked out the house and hoped Aluna would be in her house. Of course, she wasn't... she was talking to my next door neighbor Mr.Muller.

I sighed and nodded my head, and hopped in my silver colored 2015 BMW i8.