Chapter 3

*Jaegers POV*

Jaeger Linsey Ganders

This dumb bitch forgot to give me my fries. I had just came from Wendy's and was parked in my driveway. Ki asked for some food since we didn't know how to cook much. I guess mama forgot to leave us some food.

I grabbed the warm bag and hopped out my silver mercedes...well. It was one of my dad's cars he specifically told me that I could only ride while they were gone.

When I reached the door, I noticed I didn't have my house keys with me so I knocked.

I knocked on the door twice...

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

I knocked about 3 more times and even rang the door bell too.

I noticed Ki wasn't picking up so I traveled to the back to see if the sliding door was unlocked.

When I entered the back I peeked through the sliding glass door only to see Kiandra and my bestfriend Jaysean making out on the couch.

"What the fuck." I thought. You mean to tell me these motherfuckers were eating each others faces the whole time in the living room while I was knocking on the door to give them the food THEY asked for? What if there was a zombie apocalypse outside and I was tryna get in??? Ungrateful asses.

I swatted the mosquitos off while they were still glued to each other. I hit the the door one good time, leaving the handle broken.

"WHAT THE FUCK JAE" she jumped from the sound of my voice.

"Can you explain why I was knocking at the door with YOUR food and you didn't pick up?" I said dropping the bags.

"I obviously didn't hear you assh--"

"You BITCH! And don't you have a fucking boyfriend? You actin' like I'm scared of yo ass. And Jay get the fuck off her...and get the fuck up outta here." I snapped.

"Your not the boss of me." She stood up with her arm on her hip.

"I'll leave, I guess." Jay said in the middle of getting up.

"No stay..." she said pushing him back down.

"Whatever Ki, I'll just tell your boyfriend about you being unfaithful." I said simply.

"Your what?" Jaysean finally spoke.

"It's not what it seems!" She pouted looking over to Jay.

Her eyes widened and she rushed over to me and hugged me.

"Please don't tell him, it just happened..." she said as her eyes glistened.

"No nigga. We don't cheat in his house." I shooed her off my chest.

"And you...get the fuck out my house." I said pointing to Jaysean who had his hands on his face. He got up from the couch and quickly shot Kiandra an angry look. He seemed liked he actually liked my sister but I don't care. I'm not about to let my sister date my bestfriend.

"A'ight" he said dryly before slamming the front door behind him.

"I'll tell mom and dad your doing drugs."

Yo this is kinda my first time writing a book seriously. So leave some feedback for me thanks. :-)