Chapter 1

Kiandra Celia Ganders

"KIANDRA, take your fucking shoes off the stairs" my brother Jaeger screamed behind my locked door.

"Fight me then lil bitch" I screamed back in response. I laughed and threw my iPhone on my pillow as I got up to confront him face to face.

I opened my door and he was already long gone into his room and my black matte Doc Martens laid impolitely on the floor.

"Bitch ass" I mumbled as I picked them up. I threw them by my study desk. I walked downstairs to get a snack when I heard a loud bang outside.

"What the hell" I mumbled as I continued to the kitchen. Well this noise doesn't concern me I thought as I ripped a banana from it's bunch. I plopped it on my island counter and reached for the granola in the pantry untill I heard knocking on my door.

I checked the peep hole and saw it was my annoying ass neighbour named Aluna. I unlocked the door and there she was holding her ratchet ass rhinestoned phone to her ear. She was arguing with her boyfriend Issac . "Oh hey, do you mind if I chill with you?" she shrugged as she entered my damn house before I could even answer. I shut the door behind her and made my way back to kitchen where she sat on stool.

I continued making my parfait when my phone rang. Oh my fucking gosh can I make my parfait already. I glanced at my screen and saw it was my mom.

"Hi mother" I sighed.

"Hey honey, I have big news" she said excitedly.

"You sound mighty happy, so spill it" I grinned.

"Well me and your father decided that we should work on our marriage through a couples retreat in Turks & Caicos"

"Oh um, that's good I guess but when are you guys leaving?"

"Well we were planning on leaving tomorrow afternoon because we signed up a little late and we will be gone for 2 weeks, you and Jaeger are old enough to watch after yourselves." she said sighing.

I was so happy because that obviously means me and Jae would be living parent-free for two weeks. I was about to tear up.

"Well me and Jae will be fine mom he's practically an adult." I said without worry.

"I hope."

"Alright bye mom, I'm about to eat see you later" I said rolling my eyes playfully as if she could see me.

"Bye bitch" she said making me gasp.

"Mom what the actual f--"

"HEY don't use that language with me" she said cutting me off.

"Sorry mom" I mumbled.

"I thought we were joking together,I guess not" I sighed.

"Bye mom" I said hanging up.

I continued layering my banana and blueberries when I heard Jaeger fall downstairs screaming "LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE" I also heard him playing "Don't" by Bryson Tiller from his iphone.

I stared over at Aluna who was now in my living room stuffing her face with MY little bites brownies. What the hell man those are mine. Can't I just make and eat my damn food without people interupting me?

I didn't even bother to check up on Jae.

"Wassup fuckers" Jaeger said loudly with one hand scratching his ass and one hand with a doobie in his hand. His eyes were steaming red and the smell lit up the whole house. I can't believe his dumb ass would smoke in the house. Our dad comes home between 5-6pm and it was 5:45pm. He better air out the place before his ass is grass.

"Shut up, dad isn't the boss of me" he said laughing lightly while he was stuffing his face with MY cheeto puffs. Golly why is everyone eating my food I thought.

"BRO , lay off my chips" I said yanking that shit quick out his hands.

"YO I WAS EATING DAT MAN" he said widening his eyes.

"I'm not a man for your information." I said sternly before going upstairs to my room with my phone, cheeto puffs, & parfait in my hands.

I left Aluna downstairs because she was annoying and she ate all my little bites. I plopped myself on my bed and reached for my old macbook. I continued binge watching 'Pretty Little Liars' on Netflix. Typical Friday night eh? My boyfriend Noel went on a trip to England to visit his grandma for spring break.

I honestly would of invited my cousin Leila over but she was grounded for who knows what. I finally finished my parfait and decided to get on my music.

I grabbed my baby blue leather journal and opened it to page 24 that had my half-written song.

My songs were becoming trash. I felt like I needed some inspiration but I just don't know what yet. I literally sat on my bed at stared at my photo covered walls. Somehow I got distracted inbetween and decided to play my favorite song. I got up and started singing to the top of my lungs to "White Iversion by Post Malone"

"I ain't rich yet but you know I ain't broke, I

So if I see it, I like it, buy that from the store, I

I'm with some white girls and they loving the coca"

It was 8 and my parents still werent home. I went on instagram and stalked my boyfriends page and somehow ended up on his aunt's husband's sister's daughter's boyfriend's page.
My lurk game no joke.

It was now 10 and my brother was at his friend Austin's house, my parents still weren't home. As for Aluna she went home because she realized that I wasnt hanging out with her. I decided to go to sleep since there was nothing to do. After falling asleep I woke up to loud knocking. I popped out my bed. Wtf I thought as I rubbed my eyes.

"KIANDRA WHO LEFT THIS WEED ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER?!????????!?" my mother said opening the door with a big bag of kush.

"Mom I dunno" I said glancing over at my clock.