Chapter 10

Kiandra POV

****
Friday Afterschool

"Hey babe." I spoke sexily through my phone.

"Woah girl, you missed me?"

"Of course I did, so when are you coming home so I can make sweet love to you?"

"Tomorrow night." He laughed.

"Ok well, I'll be waiting."

"Girl I'm with my grandma right now at some tea shop, you gon' make me feel some type of way."

I purred and nodded as if he could see me.

"Okay babe, well I'm about to go wash some laundry and then straighten my hair."

"Alright bae but before you go, give me a kiss."

"Muah!" I kissed the air.

"Happy?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yes babe. Bye."

I hung up and tossed my phone on my bed then took my loaded white hamper in my hands.

I made sure I walked down each step carefully so I don't end up breaking my neck.

But then I saw Aluna sitting on my couch making her self comfortable. Oh hell no... who keeps letting this bitch in?

I rolled my eyes then set the hamper on the floor of the laundry room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I twisted my face.

"Oh hey girl, I didn't see you there. I'm hungry. You got any tyson chicken nuggets left? She asked nonchalantly.

"Really nigga? Why the fuck do you know what's in my freezer and don't they feed your thottie ass at home?"

"You know what? Get the fuck out before I call the cops." As soon as I mentioned calling the police she shot up from the couch and scratched her ratchet ass overdue weave.

"Exactly, my brother isn't even home right now so if you tryna get some dick, go get it at Jaysean's house!" I pointed towards the door and she shamefully walked out.

"Dumb ass." I mumbled as I started on my chores.
****
Jaeger POV

"C'mon man try it."

"Nah man, I ain't tryna mess up my life. It was only one time." I shrugged and backed away from the bag Austin was showing me.

"Alright fine, that's your lost bro..." he twisted the hair on his chin and threw the bag of coke on the table.

"Yo man you should stop doing that shit before it gets worst." He was already tuning me out with a headset in his ear and a controller in his hand.

"FOUL!" He screamed.

"Man whatever yo."

I'm angry as fuck and hurt cause this nigga wanna keep doing drugs and it's like he can't hear me when I speak. Austin is my right-hand man and we became cool freshman year.

He's a really chill down white boy, he can dress, and he not a gook. He's the one that put me on to new shit.

After India left to Arizona, I turned to all types of shit he gave me. But then I changed my life around.

I have a future ahead of me and I plan to become an entrepeneur some day. Also I'd like to own my own clothing line. Niggas out here dying to look like me.

To be honest I don't wanna hang around this shit no more. I'm over it.

I left his crusty run-down apartment and made sure he knew I left by slamming the door harshly. I didn't even care about looking back to see his high face.