Elijah Imagine

Thinking back to the moment now, you knew it was a stupid idea, but of course you wouldn't change it for the world. You got to be closer to the love of your life. Nothing could or would be better than that moment to you. It was worth it, laying here on the ground, crying for help that you knew would never come. You tried to help Elijah Mikaelson, the original vampire, and for sure you don't regret one moment even to this moment horrible moment that would most likely be your last.

Earlier that day

You were working your shift at the local bar in New Orleans. It was a unusually slow day, with 3 people in the whole bar. It was the usual people who are always at the bar from opening to closing time. The regular alcoholics who probably have nothing better to do with their time. This is sort of what you do, stand here waiting for another person to come in and until that moment you make up crazy and usual back stories for every single person in the bar, no matter the age of the person, to pass the time.

A taller man in a suit came walking into the bar, you have never seen him around. Not just at the small bar but in general, you have never seen this man in all of New Orleans. You knew a lot of the people considering you have lived here for a long time and have become great friends with a lot of people in the on going party of the town.

"Hello. Can I get you something to drink?" You repeated the words as if it were a script in your hand. The gorgeous man sat down at the tall bar top, still not saying a word to you but still kept eye contact with you, which was unusually creepy

"No actually. I need something else from you though." The man said which caused your heart beat to pick up quickly. You could be kidnapped by this man was the only thing going through your mind, along with the constant thought that you might die and never see this world again. The man looked away from you and directed his attention to the 3 other people in the bar. He walked over the men and talk to all of them as soon as he got all  of their attention.

"You can all leave the bar now." He said and as if on command the 3 men walked out of the bar. The suited man walked back to where you stood behind the bar.

"Well now that they are gone. I need your help Ms. Y/N." He said

"How do you know my name? Who are you?" You asked. It wasn't like this happened on a daily basis. . . And it was just scary because of course you were strong both mentally and physically but you didn't know what this man would do to you or what he needed.

"Elijah Mikaelson. You know a few friends of mine." Elijah Mikaelson. You've heard that before. Not sure if that is good or bad. You have heard it from Marcel, Davina, and a few other. They are always talking about the whole Mikaelson family and about how evil they are, Klaus mostly but you being the positive person that you naturally are, you didn't see anything wrong with Elijah. I mean what criminal would tell you there name, of course it could be a fake name though.

"I guess if you know some of my friends I could trust you. But I have to finish my shift." You knew it was stupid to agree to go with someone you just meet but you felt like you could trust him for some unknown reason

"No ones here. So what is there to do," Elijah said putting his hand out for you to take, to which you hesitately took. The both of you walked out of the building  to where he took you to his house. Take that back, he took you to his mansion.

"I never got a answer on what you need my help with." You said as you sat down on his couch, in his extremely nice mansion.

"Well my brother Niklaus, is looking for someone that you know and just happens to trust you." Elijah said.

"Who is he looking for and why?" You said taking a sip of the drink he gave you moments earlier. Elijah stood and looked out one of the windows of the house as the both of you talked.