What Other's Think of You: Jeremy

Jeremy

I love her with all my heart and I could have never asked for anyone better in the whole world. She makes me smile and makes me happy with all the things that have been happening in Mystic Falls. It scares me though because one day she could get hurt because of Mystic Falls and the supernatural but I promise her but mostly myself that I will protect her. I know it is crazy to say this now but one day I wish to marry her and be with her forever.

Klaus

I knew Y/N since I came to Mystic Falls. She quickly became one of my friends. Most people in Mystic Falls believed that I was only there for power and to murder the people of Mystic Falls but she saw me differently than everyone else. I am happy for Y/N that she is happy and safe but Jeremy doesn't deserve someone as great as her. As long as she is happy though I will be okay with it but if Jeremy breaks her heart I am going to bring pain and death upon him and everyone he ever cared about.

Elijah

Y/N has always been kind and helpful to my family and I so I am happy that she is happy with Jeremy. She obviously loves Jeremy and Jeremy loves her. I wish her the best but if Jeremy hurts her I must admit that he better run because I know that my family and I would hunt him down and kill him for hurting her. She means a lot to this family and I think that she keeps Niklaus sane, keeps Kol from being his reckless self and talks to Rebekah about all the things she wants to talk about.

Kol

She's cool, kind and funny. She is the type of person to come out partying with me but also the type of person to make sure I don't do anything "stupid and immature". I'm not the happiest person that she is with Jeremy, partly because I think that she could do better and partly because she spends less time with me because she's hanging out with Jeremy. She's happy though, she deserves to be happy and if that is with Jeremy I will get over it. If he hurts her though, I swear that I will rip his throat out.

Kai

I know that Y/N is one of Bonnie's friends. I never really got to talk to her much but she is nice as far as I've known her. She sometimes would help me with things with Bonnie but other than that I have never had an actual conversation with her. Bonnie use to say something about how she was in a relationship with this guy. I never got his name but I heard that they were really happy with each other. I don't know if they are with each other but Y/N deserves happiness as far as I can see.

Enzo

Damon and I know her quiet we as most of the people in Mystic Falls do. She is a cool person, she can drink and she makes a lot of people happy. Her and Jeremy make a good couple, she makes him happy and as Damon has told me, Jeremy has never been this happy with anyone for a long time. I can tell that he makes her happy too, I'm happy that she is happy and it is great for both of them. I just worry that one day she will get hurt and that will make Jeremy sink.

Stefan

Considering I have known Jeremy for awhile and I have never seen him this happy since the day I met him. I have also known Y/N for awhile and I think that she is really happy and safe when she is around Jeremy. It is good that they are together, they make each other happy and they keep each other from doing stupid things that they are both prone to do. Y/N is also the type of person that can help you with issues and make you feel better, Jeremy needs that with all the stuff that happens to him.

Damon

She's cool. She makes Pocahontas happy daily. Little Gilbert needs that with all the things that have been happening, not to mention that she is a good drinker which is good to know. The Little Punk has never been happier and less stressed until he met her. Beavis is doing way better and has been keeping his ass out of trouble, making it easy on me which is always a good thing. Y/N is also really happy around the Karate Kid, she deserves to be happy in this crazy town that she calls her home, he also keeps her safe.

Matt

She is the best person that could have ever been with Jeremy. She is happy and so is he, they are both my closest friends in all of Mystic Falls so seeing them happy and smiling together with all the things that are happening makes me happy. Jeremy I don't think has ever been better until dating her, and I don't think I have seen Y/N this chilled out with everything that is happening. I don't think they could have asked for anyone better other than each other. She also makes everyone else happy as always which is needed here.