Your Fear

Stefan

Heights: Ever since you were little you were always terrified of heights. Well really the thought of falling scared you. When Stefan found out that you were scared of heights he was immediately trying to get you over your fear. It was sweet and all but you thought there was no way you could or would get over your fear. Especially when Stefan tried to take you to the top of the falls to show you that you were safe . After months and months of Stefan pushing you and helping you to get over it you finally did which made Stefan and you very happy because Stefan could finally propose to you at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Damon

Clowns: Clowns more like demons. Clowns have always been your fear because of a traumatic experience as a kid. When Damon found out that you were scared of clowns at first he laughed at you but after that he started to help you. No he didn't help you get over the fact. He mostly just tried to keep you away from clowns but when Damon got mad or bored especially around Halloween he would usually take you to haunted houses and watch you freak out about the clowns there

Matt

Spiders: Spiders. Satan's creature. You absolutely hated spiders. Matt was your brother and he knew very well that you were terrified of spiders. The only reason he knew is because one day when you were getting ready for school there was a spider in your bathroom. And like any teenage girl you screamed and ran out of the bathroom. Matt thought that you got hurt or where dying but nope it was a spider. So pretty much Matt has to kill every spider you find or you will burn the place down. Of course Matt was okay with it and loves to help you like a good brother but sometimes he messes with you and will pick the spider up and throw it at you to scare you.

Jeremy

Water: Water was always a fear that you had because you never learned to swim. It also didn't help that you were Jeremy's sister and were in the car when your parents died. So water has always been a no to you. Of course a glass of water wont scare you but swimming in deep water or even shallow water scares you. Jeremy understands why you are scared but he always wants to be a good big brother and help you get over it but that isn't happening anytime soon.

Klaus

Thunderstorms: Thunder and Lightning were your greatest fears. A lot of people find thunder and lightning but not you. It absolutely terrified you. Thunder scared you because the sound is really loud and you cant tell when its coming. Lightning scares you because it can and has killed people and you really cant protect yourself from it. Of course you can go inside fun houses have been caught on fire because of lightning. Klaus found out that you were scared of thunderstorms when you freaked out during one. Klaus tries to help you stay calm and distract you during the storms but it always still scares you.

Elijah

Being Alone: Being Alone I guess isn't your biggest fear. Its being left. As a kid you had a lot of people you loved and cared about leave your life. It was really hard for you and it has had a big impact on your life today. Elijah knew from pretty much the beginning of your relationship that a lot of people had left your life as a kid. At first Elijah didn't know that it was a fear now of people leaving but he found out one day when he left to find Klaus. He was coming back but deep down you thought he was leaving and not coming back so you were scared and that's how Elijah found out. And since then Elijah tells you every day and night that he would never leave you.

Kol

Darkness: Yes it is kind of childish I guess that you are afraid of the dark but it has always been a huge fear you've had. It was something you never told Kol because when you are with him in the dark it isn't scary to you but when you are alone in the dark you immediately think something bad is going to happen. You never told Kol about you fear because you were nervous about how he would react. You thought that either he would laugh at you or he would maybe just maybe be a nice boyfriend and help you. The first one is more likely though.

A/N: Doing this preference made me think and wonder what are your guys fears? Mine are heights, spiders and being left. I know its pathetic of me but yeah, it just scares the hell out of me. Also do you think that I should add more characters like Kai, Enzo, Tyler, ect? Comment what you guys think. Thanks.