His favorite color on you

Stefan
Purple- Stefan loves the color purple on you. He loves it when you wear tank tops and have a purple cardigan on top, or even simple things like a purple in your hair or a pair of purple shoes. He always says that it makes you look stunning and very mature. Well that's until you have a cake fight in the kitchen for no reason at all.

Damon
Red- When you wear red it makes Damon even more attracted to you, if that is even possible. He loves how it makes you look so bad ass but he also loves the way it goes with your personality. He loves it when you have red shoes or red anything really. And I mean anything, bras, underwear, shoes, shirts, anything.

Matt
Turquoise- Matt loves it when you wear turquoise. His favorite turquoise clothing item you own has to be really cute dress you wore when you went to the Mikaelson ball with him. He loves the color and how it goes really well with your hair and how bright and beautiful you look with the color on.

Jeremy
Pastel Green- Pastel Green really brings out your eye color and makes you look even more gorgeous then usual in Jeremy's eyes. In Jeremy's opinion, green has always looked the best on you but his favorite type of green on you is by far pastel green. The color just makes you look amazing and stand out because no one looks as good, or even close to as good in pastel green.

Klaus
Royal Blue- Blue is a great color on anyone and can make anyone look stunning, but the way that Royal Blue looks on you, it makes no one else matter. Royal blue is a color that Klaus likes because be loves all the different outfits, clothing and shoes you have that are the color. All the clothes that you have in Royal Blue always look amazing in every single way on you.

Elijah
White- Although white seems like a simple and boring color, Elijah sees it as the most beautiful color on you. He loves the way that it makes one of the only humans to take the Original's side look pure and innocent. He loves how it makes you look so innocent, like you couldn't hurt a fly, but he knows that you are not a force to be reckoned with. Even though it is like the hardest thing to keep the white clean, you wear the color to get a little more attention from the Original's heart you have in your hands.

Kol
Black- I guess it wasn't hard to guess that the reckless and childish Original would love it when you wear black. It is obvious why though, black makes you look so tough, even though you are strong and powerful as it is. He loves it when you steal his black shirts or if you wear one of your black leather jackets. But his favorite part would be the stuff underneath.

Kai
Magenta- Even though Kai doesn't seem like the person to like brighter colors on you, he does. He loves magenta with some darker colors with it. Magenta has to be his favorite color on because of the sparkle it gives your eyes and it makes you look not as dangerous looking. The only reason he likes that is because he wants to take care of you and you look like and can take care of yourself.

Enzo
Fire Orange- Fire orange is one of the weirdest colors of orange but Enzo loves it on you, no matter the real shade of fire orange. He loves the way it makes your eyes spark and makes you look really hot, no pun intended (I'm so sorry I'm horrible at jokes). His favorite fire orange thing on you would have to be your fire orange vans. He likes them even if they have a bit of black on them.