What Other's Think of You: Matt

Matt

Y/N makes me so happy. She has helped me with all the issues I have been going through. She makes me feel like the happiest person in this world and I swear I couldn't be happier with anyone else. Y/N is the most perfect person I have every been with. She is sweet but also strong hearted and powerful.

Jeremy

She's really cool, she makes Matt happy and that's all I want for him. He goes through a lot and deserves someone like Y/N to help him and keep him smiling. I don't think that there was anyone better for Matt. I'm happy for both of them really, they both need happiness.

Klaus

I hate the fact that Matt and Y/N are dating. I have nothing against Y/N, she is quiet gorgeous and amazing but my sister was heart broken to loose him. I would be happy to take Y/N all for myself and letting Rebekah and Matt be together.

Elijah

A lot has happened to Matt so he deserves happiness. So far I've seen that Matt has been happier and safer in the supernatural world because of her. I've heard that Matt and Y/N are a good couple and are honestly in love so I don't mind the fact that they are together.

Kol

The Quarter Back is happy about the whole relationship obviously and I think that Y/N is. I honestly don't care if they are together or not but if I had to say anything about Y/N I would say that she is okay and seems like someone who will take care of herself and the ones that she cares about.

Kai

I don't know to much about Y/N but as far as I've heard she is pretty nice but tough and willing to kick anyone's ass for what she cares about. I have to respect that about her. She would probably be even tougher and I would like her better if she was a witch.

Enzo

I don't know really how to feel about Matt and Y/N being together. She seems really tough and strong hearted but I worry that she will get herself hurt in something with the supernatural world. Matt and her are a good couple and I'm happy for him.

Stefan

He makes her really happy and she make him really happy. They both are perfect for each other and they keep each other going with all the problems in Mystic Falls. I think that she is good for Matt for many reasons but she is also nice to everyone from Damon to Elena she has always been nice and protective of them.

Damon

I think that Wonder Boy and Y/N are good, obviously Y/N has kept Butt Head in line since they met each other which makes my life easier. Prom King seems pretty happy with Y/N. Y/N also seems to be happy with Detective Dumb Ass so I guess I'm happy for Matt because she's the best he's got and will ever get.