When I Was Your Man

A/N: All these are going to be in the guy's POV. Also thanks for everything. Sorry I'm a fuck up.

Stefan

"That I should've bought you flowers. And held your hand. Should've gave you all my hours. When I had the chance"

I am currently at the Mystic Grill with Damon. Damon is trying to get my mind off Y/N. One day me and her got into this fight. She left the house and never came back. "Stefan! Stop thinking about Y/N." Damon said. "It's not that easy. It doesn't help that Y/N is right over there with her new boyfriend. Did you know they were going to be here? I feel like you knew." I said. It really did seem like Damon to just take me where the love of my life is with her new boyfriend. "No I didn't know they were here. But seriously I know she was like the one to you but you need to get over her." Damon said. Y/N was the one. I love her with everything, she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. But I blew it. "It's my fault. She wouldn't be here with her new boyfriend if I just bought her flowers more, held her hand more and just gave her more of my time" I said. I couldn't take this anymore so I got up and left the Grill. I can't stand seeing her with him when I know she should be with me.

Damon

"Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now"

Here I lay in the same bed me and Y/N shared. It has only been a week since she left. I honestly can't blame her. I was horrible. We had a fight and I yelled so many things that I regret every day. I think Stefan's worried about me. Well honestly when isn't Stefan worried about me. Anyway I have been waking up every morning obviously realizing the love of my life, Y/N isn't here but there is that little part of me that hopes one day she will be there, just smiling at me with that gorgeous smile of hers or sleeping on my chest while tiny breaths escape her lips. "Damon." Stefan said walking into my room. "What do you want from me?" I said looking at him pissed off. "You need to get and do something. Laying her thinking about Y/N isn't going to help you or get you anywhere." Stefan said "It gets me out of the nightmare I am living." I mumbled. "Well I knew you wouldn't get up that easily but I think this might get you up. Y/N is at her house heartbroken. Caroline is there trying to calm her down but I think a visit from you would mean more." Stefan said. I shot out of bed and started getting ready. I need to look perfect. I could hear Stefan laughing in the back ground but I didn't care.

Matt

"When our friends talk about you. All it does is just tear me down"

I was at the Grill talking to the crew I guess you would call it that. Anyway we were talking about this event they were doing here but honestly I couldn't care less. The only thing that was on my mind was Y/N. She left me not that long ago, I could be creepy and tell the exact time but I prefer not to. Anyway it has been breaking me down and killing me ever since. I feel like I could have done better and been the boyfriend she deserves but I wasn't. "Did you think Y/N will be there?" Caroline asked. Yes Y/N and I have the same friends pretty much and yes they do talk about her all the time. I don't know if they are trying to bother me or if they do it on accident though. I saw that Bonnie nudged Caroline when I looked down. "Matt? Are you okay?" Elena asked. "How do you think he feels?" Jeremy mumbled. "No its fine. I'm okay I guess. I just miss her...so much" I said. I wanted to break down but I couldn't. This is going to be a long and painful time and I can already tell that.

Jeremy

"Now I never, never get the chance to clean up the mess I made, ohh..."

How could I be so stupid sometimes? I literally may have just lost the girl of my dreams and I can't even say sorry or beg for her forgiveness. Y/N and I got into a huge, actually it was the biggest fight of our whole relationship and it was over how I was jealous of this jackass at school. I should have just trusted her when she told me I was the one and only person she wanted to be with. "Jeremy. You need to get up and go to school." Elena said coming into the room. She knows about the whole thing with Y/N. At this point everyone probably does considering we were yelling pretty loud at each other. "I don't want to." I said snuggling into my bed some more. "Get up you are going. Maybe Y/N will be there and you both could talk this out or something." Elena said. I groaned and rolled out of bed to get ready. I knew she wouldn't be there. She probably doesn't want to be anywhere near me.

Klaus

"Oh, I know I'm probably much too late. To try and apologize for my mistakes"

There are very few things I actually care about. You would think if you care about something you would protect it and take care of it but I apparently couldn't do that with my obsessions. I just took over New Orleans but I just realized what happened. About 2 weeks ago I lost the only person who ever made me truly happy. At first I didn't realize what had happened but now that I do I miss Y/N so much. I need her. I can't honestly live without her. She is the love of my life and the person I would love to spend all my days with, may them be bad or good I would do anything for her back with me. I would let her rule New Orleans with me. Let her be the queen in this town where I am king. But I am probably too late. Knowing how beautiful and amazing she is she probably has found someone better than me. Who could treat her right. Someone who would give her everything she deserves and not put her in danger every single day just because they are selfish and can't leave her

Elijah

"Our song on the radio. But it don't sound the same"

Here I am. Sitting in this chair reading some book while listening to the radio. Y/N and I broke up about a month and a half ago and it has been the worst of my days. Of course like time work Y/N and I's song came on. Niklaus looked at me somewhat concerned. He knew that this was the song Y/N and I danced to in the living room all the time. It really did break my heart that I still couldn't do that with her but honestly the song didn't sound the same though. I wasn't losing my mind and thinking a different song was our song. No. I knew this was it. It just was missing something. Maybe it was Y/N giggles as I spun her around the room, or maybe it was missing the shine that Y/N gave every time she smiled at me. I need to stop thinking about her. This is better for her. Now that she's not dating me she is safer. She won't have to worry about being kidnapped or hurt by my enemies anymore. I just miss her so much

Kol

"My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways. Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life"

I lost her. All because I couldn't stop flirting with other women. If I could have just stopped or noticed how much it hurt her when I did that. I wouldn't be so hurt and broken without her in my life. I never noticed how much the quote "you never know how much you need something until you lose it." Is true. She was not just something that I wanted. She is something I need. I need her beautiful smile, her lighting personality and her loving nature. I need her and without her life isn't worth anything. I have no reason to wake up every morning because she won't be there next to me. She could be with me. Doing everything she wanted to do, we could mess with my family, party, and just have the best time of our lives but I failed.