Halloween Costume

Stefan

You and Stefan go as Batman and Catwoman. Stefan and you both thought that it would be a cool and cute idea to go as Batman and Catwoman. They were both awesome costumes and Stefan loved what you looked like as Catwoman. You thought that Stefan made one hot Batman.

Damon

You and Damon go as Sandy and Danny from Grease. You and Damon both love the movie Grease so when Halloween came along you both really wanted to  be the lovable and cute could from Grease. Of course Damon thought that you looked hot with the biker sort of look and you thought that Damon looked hot looking sort of like he always does.

Matt

You and Matt go as Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. At first Matt was not happy at all about going around both of your friends dressed as Peter Pan but he thought that you looked adorable as Tinker Bell so when you said that you wouldn't be Tinker bell unless he was Peter Pan he automatically said that he would. So while you both were at a Halloween party Matt never heard the end of the jokes about it, especially from Damon but you didn't care.

Jeremy

You and Jeremy go as Teen Age Mutant Ninja Turtles. Okay yes it may seem a little weird that you both dressed up as giant turtles but I mean who wouldn't want to dress up as giant turtles especially when you boyfriend is dressed as a turtle with you. It makes it even better when your boyfriend is Jeremy.

Klaus

You and Klaus go as Bell and The Beast. Okay it is cheesy that you and Klaus are Bell and The Beast but that is how Klaus see's your guys relationship. You are his princess, his Bell and he is the beast. You keep him tame and happy which makes him not kill people and slow down and look at the world. So when Halloween came around Klaus automatically wanted you to be Bell and him to be the Beast.

Elijah

You and Elijah go as  Romeo and Juliet. Okay I know what you are thinking. Romeo and Juliet is old news and blah blah blah but the thing that Elijah loves about it is that it is sweet and it described how they would go against their parents and what was meant to be, to be with each other. That is what Elijah says that he would do to be with you so you were Juliet and Elijah was your Romeo.

Kol

You and Kol go as the devil and an angel. You of course were the angel and Kol was the devil. Kol thought that you were always so sweet and good while he was more of the trouble maker. Of course everyone agreed that the costume fit you both even though you thought that Kol was an angel in disguise.

Kai

You and Kai go as Joker and Harley Quinn. Of course you both loved DC Comics so when you had the chance to dress up as your favorite villain with your boyfriend you jumped right to it. You both had amazing costumes and you both loved to do that together.

Enzo

You and Enzo go as Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner. Pirates of the Carrabin was you and Enzo's favorite Disney movie to watch together and both loved the love story between Elizabeth and Will. You and Enzo after awhile came to the agreement of dressing up as them for Halloween and you both loved it and so did everyone else.

A/N: Okay I know that today is not Halloween but I have a reason to the delay. I thought that I posted this chapter yesterday but I guess I didn't. Oops, my bad, sorry. Anyway I hope you liked it. I am absolutely in love with the gif just to be honest. By the way I am doing this really weird story for my Language Arts class so I was wondering if I posted it if you guys could tell me if you like it and what's wrong with it and all that stuff.

 Also I will try to update again soon, I have just been so busy with the play that I am in and all the other things in life. Anyway how was your Halloween, I had a blast. I just wish that a had one of the boys to spend it with. Hope you all have an amazing week. Just keep being amazing and awesome as always and keep commenting ideas for imagines or preferences. LOVE YOU ALL <3