Who You Are Related To

Stefan

You are Caroline's cousin. After a fight with your parents you go and stay with your cousin Caroline. After a few days of being with Caroline she introduced you to some of her closest friends. Stefan, one of Caroline's closest friends automatically became something special to you. You thought that he was a kind person that you wanted to be friends with. Of course you liked him more than that but you did not want to mention that to Caroline considering she liked him at one point too.

Damon

You are Elena's sister. After both of your parents passed away you moved out of town because it was too heart breaking to live in town where your parents died and it was also not your thing to have people baby you after what happened to them. A few years later you moved back to your home town and you met Damon. At first you thought that Damon was a complete jackass but after getting to know him you knew that he was going to be part of your life. He hoped for more of a romantic way even though you are Elena's sister.

Matt

You are Tyler's sister. You are not a lot like Tyler. You are not athletic, popular or supernatural. You are just a loving, fun and curious girl that is really into hanging out with your friends. You became friends with Matt because of Tyler. After Tyler turned into a werewolf you have gotten closer with Matt. Matt understands what it feels like to be the human in a life full of supernatural beings. You feel like you can even go to him when you are worried about Tyler or about Klaus trying to kill you again.

Jeremy

You are Matt's cousin. You lived with Matt because your parents were never really around and Matt did not want you to be alone at home because this is Mystic Falls. It is full of supernatural beings so Matt does not want you to get hurt. After awhile of living with Matt you met Jeremy. And Jeremy fell in love with you right away. It would not be the first time that Jeremy liked or was friends with someone in Matt's family. This time he thinks that you are the one. Jeremy loves you with all his heart. Matt is okay with that because he knows Jeremy well enough to know that he would not hurt you and he would treat you like you deserved. Than again Matt gets really irritated when he walks in on you two kissing.

Klaus

You are Stefan and Damon's little sister. Stefan and Damon have told you that Klaus is bad news since he showed up in Mystic Falls. You believed them because you had never met him so you did not know how Klaus really acted or who he even was. One day you were at the Mystic Grill with some of your friends when a man with a thick British accent came up to you. You started talking to him and started to some what fall for him. You had no idea that this man you where talking to was the man that was trying to kill Elena and hurt your brothers but once he told you who he was that didn't stop you. You thought that your brothers were being over protective again because Klaus was not as bad as your brothers claimed he was. After talking to him you started to become closer and closer until you two started dating but that is still something that your brothers do not know about.

Elijah

You are one of Klaus's hybirds. I know that does not really count as related but Elijah considers you family. Elijah is like a big brother to you. Even though you are supernatural and can take care of yourself Elijah treats you like you are someone that deserves to be protected. An example of that would be when Damon was going to kill you. Elijah almost ripped Damon's heart out of his body when he found you. But it is not bad having an original vampire protecting you. No one really ever trys to hurt you because they know that Elijah would rip their hearts out before they could even lay a finger on you.

Kol

You are Damon's daughter. Dating Kol and being Damon's daughter is a really hard thing to do. Your boy friend and dad absolutely hate each other. You would not have told your dad that you two were dating but Kol told him. I don't know if it was to get your dad all pissed off or if he truly wanted to tell your dad that you two were dating for good reasons. Your Dad absolutely hates that you two are dating and so does you Uncle Stefan but Stefan is a little more okay with it than your Dad.