What Species You Are

Stefan:

Human. Stefan loves that you are human because he loves to protect you. Even though you beg him to turn you he wont. You hate the fact that you are not able to help and you age while he doesn't.

Damon:

Vampire. You use to be a human before Damon turned you. Damon hated that you were human because he always scared that he would hurt you or you would get hurt when he was not around. 

Matt:

Vampire. You think that Matt hates the fact that you are a vampire but really Matt kind of likes it because he like to see you hurt Damon if he is being an ass. The only thing that Matt hates is that he can not really protect you because you can protect yourself.

Jeremy:

Werewolf. You have always hated being a werewolf because every full moon you have to turn into a hairy monster. Jeremy on the other hand thinks that it is really cool because he is a vampire hunter. He likes the fact that you hate most vampires so you help him hunt vampires.

Klaus:

Vampire. Klaus loves that you are a vampire because he can be with you for eternity. He thinks that it is really cool because you act really strong even around his hybirds, even though they could possibly kill you with one bite. But that never really bothered you because you are a really strong vampire so you think that you could kick his hybirds asses.

Elijah:

Witch. Elijah always loved that you are a witch because he loves to watch how interested you get when he tells you about witches that he has known over his time as a vampire. He also loves to watch you practice spells, considering that witches have been in his life from the beginning.

Kol:

Hybird. Kol hates the fact that you are as deadly as he is. He loves to show off because he feels like you are competition because you could easily kill him and he could easily kill you. Even though neither of you would hurt each other purposely. But secretly he loves the fact that you are part werewolf and part vampire.