He Gets Jealous

Stefan

You and Stefan where at school. You and Stefan were walking down the hallway holding hands when you heard someone that sounded familiar say your name. "Y/N!" Your ex boyfriend, Jack said running up and hugging you. Jack and you dating when you were and a freshmen. Jack moved away from Mystic Falls after some family drama.

"Hi Jack. How are you?" You said hugging him back, sort of iffy knowing that Stefan was right next to you. 

"Great. You look beautiful. Maybe we could hang out some time." Jack said. You felt someone grab your hand and intertwine your fingers. You looked over to see Stefan giving Jack a dirty look. Not really surprising though because Jack was not an ugly guy at no means, of course not as hot as Stefan though, but he was also hanging all over you. 

"Maybe we can." You said trying not to be rude because you could tell that Stefan didn't want you to.

"Well I got to go. Talk to you later." Jack said and walked over to some group of people who were talking. You looked over to Stefan. 

"I don't like him." Stefan said.

"Is someone jealous?" You said in a teasing tone.

"I am not jealous. I am just worried that you are going to leave me for him." Stefan said.

"Don't worry Stef. I love you. I would never leave you." You said.

Damon

You and your boyfriend Damon were at the Mystic Grill drinking and playing pool. You and Damon were having a great time until your ex boyfriend Connor came up to you. "Hey Y/N. You look gorgeous as always." Connor said.

 "Hi Connor. Thank you." You said looking behind him for Damon. You really hated Connor because he broke you heart when he cheated on you with at the time your best friend.

"Well if you are free Saturday I would love to take you out." Connor said.

"Oops sorry man. She is going to be with me Saturday." Damon said coming behind you and wrapping his arm around your waist.

 "And you are?" Connor asked.

 "I am Damon. HER boyfriend." Damon said making sure he understood that you were his girlfriend.

"Well good bye gorgeous. If you ever want to leave this jackass and have some real fun you know where to find me." Connor said leaving. You looked up at Damon and you could see the hate burning in his eyes. He was ready to rip his heart out and feed it to him.

"You are not going to leave me for him, right?" Damon asked.

"No never. Connor can keep dreaming because I am all yours." You said looking at Damon.

"Good." Damon said kissing you.

Matt

You were at your house with Matt watching movies when the door bell went off. You got up and opened the door to reveal your best guy friend, Andrew. "Oh my god, Andrew." You said hugging him.

You have not seen Andrew since 7th grade. "Hi Y/N. How are you?" Andrew asked.

"Great. How about you?" You asked Andrew.

"I am great. I got accepted in t-" Andrew started before he was cut of by Matt.

 "Who are you?" Matt asked wrapping his arm around your waist. You looked up at Matt to see that he was pissed. 

"Matt this is Andrew, my best friend. Andrew this is Matt, my boyfriend." You said introducing the boys. You looked up at Matt again and he seemed more relaxed.