How You Both Meet

Stefan

New school. New town. New people. Check, check and check. Yes, you moved to the small town of Mystic Falls with your family. Of course you didn't agree or want to move because honestly you liked the town, school and friends you had in your old home but your parents were set on a new start in a new place. A lot of things were going on in your family and living in a small town meant everyone knew everything about each other and the things going on in your family was the top of the talk about list.

Anyway here you were getting ready for your first day in the new school. Honestly you weren't going to dress up because you think that teachers should understand quickly that you wont dress all pretty for school. So you pretty much put on some comfy clothes. When you walked in the school everyone was staring. It was really weird so all you did was give everyone a soft smile. While you were waiting for the lady to get your schedule you looked out into the hall ways and lets say that it was the smartest thing you have ever done when you looked. There was a guy who was extremely attractive. Like damn. He looked to be about 5'11", he had fluffy brown hair and amazing green eyes.

You were lucky the lady finally found your schedule because you were about to start drooling over him.

"Here you go. History is you next class and your teacher is Mr. Tanner. His room is right down the hall to the right." The lady at the front desk. You thanked  her and went off to find the classroom. Obviously you knew you were late but that didn't worry you because you couldn't stop thinking about the boy in the hallway. When you finally found the classroom you walked in. You were 8 minutes late to class.

"Ms. Y/L/N (your last name). Already late to class on your first day. Take a seat next to Mr. Salvatore." Mr. Tanner said. You could tell that you already didn't like him but listened and took the only open seat near the back. When you walked in honestly you weren't paying attention but when you looked at the guy you were sitting next to your heart almost jumped out of your chest and ran around the room . It was the guy from the hallway.

You tried to not keep staring at him because it was weird but you couldn't help looking once in awhile. History wasn't your best subject so you tried to stay quiet so you wouldn't be called on but knowing your luck you got called and had no idea what the answer was.

"I don't know." Mr. Tanner looked pissed when you said that and you were embarrassed because everyone was watching you.

"The war started in 1950 and ended in 1953." The guy next to you said.

"Very nice. I didn't know your last name was Y/L/N though." Mr. Tanner said in a snappy voice. You looked at the guy next to you and smiled.

"Thank you for helping me." You said.

"No problem. I'm Stefan." Stefan said. You loved that name. It just flowed with his last name.

"Y/N." You said. And that was the start to something beautiful . I guess moving to Mystic Falls wasn't so bad after all.

Damon

It was a hot Saturday and the grill was packed. You were a waitress at the grill. It was fun and all but days like this made you want to stay home. You were serving the people at the bar, while Matt was serving tables with one other person.

"Well don't you look beautiful ." Damon Salvatore. His voice rang through your head, not sure if in a good way or a bad way but either way you had heard a lot about him. You turned from serving to see Damon with the stupid smirk on his face. You've never really talked to Damon, of course Matt has told you about him and you've seen him.

From the corner of your eye you saw Matt staring down Damon. Matt was like your brother and he was very protective  of you so the thought of Damon Salvatore, the vampire talking to you was not a good idea in Matt's eyes. Matt wants to keep you out of the supernatural drama so you could be safe and live a normal human life. It was sweet but living in Mystic Falls was not a good place to live if you couldn't handle some supernatural things. Matt was obviously going to keep an eye on Damon while he was here and there was nothing you could probably do to stop him from doing so.