Kindergarten.

Their first day of kindergarten, Maxx and Kallin were all so new to this different environment of children screaming and running around, the teacher seemingly a nervous wreck as she looked about her class, trying to read from a picture book. (Of course, no children were listening.)

Kallin had spotted Maxx before, though he didn’t bother to go up and actually greet the brown haired male, who seemed a bit pouty and…Not so sociable. But that didn’t stop Kallin from finally approaching about lunch time, when he too noticed that the boy had the same lunch as him, a peanut-butter sandwich. He sat down beside the boy, folding his small hands neatly into his lap,

“Hello! I’m Kallin Kluxx, and you are?” He smiled brightly, trying to get the other boy to smile as well.

“Maxx. Maxx Ride.” He didn’t get his smile, oh well; he’d keep trying at it!

Once back in class, it was time for Arts and Crafts, oh how the children loved Arts and Crafts! The teacher on the other hand, did not. She was jittery and shifty, her eyes flicking back and forth between each side of the class, girls and boys, the ones with blue shirts and the ones with red shirts. She probably was just getting nervous, but then again she was always nervous, always chewing on her finger nails or the end of her pencil, disgusting habit.

Kallin decided to work with Maxx, it would be fun! A new friend and everything, he trotted over to Maxx’s table with his paste and coloring paper, “Wanna work together?” He said cheerfully, holding up the paste, with a devious smile and a dark glint in those brown eyes Maxx nodded his small head, pointing towards the seat which the boy could sit.

Maxx played with the cap of his paste bottle, that smirk growing more on his young face, Kallin ignored it, seeing as it was sort of like a smile; his lips were curved up rather than down. It was something he had done too! So it was all worth it.

“Hey Kallin.” Maxx finally said, as Kallin was busy folding his paper.

“Hrm?” The young boy arched an eyebrow.

“Have you ever wondered what paste tastes like?” It was Maxx’s turn to arch an eyebrow as his eyes focused upon Kallin’s face.

“Ew! Never, paste is-!” Before he could finish the brush was in Kallin’s mouth and a glob of paste was on his tongue, he cried out and kicked his legs, falling over his seat as he wiped at his mouth, trying to get the stuff out as he also spat.

“Teather! Teather!” Kallin shouted rubbing his tongue on his sleeve, ugh the taste was horrid! Maxx snickered loudly beside him and Kallin’s blue eyes narrowed, oh the boy would pay. With a roar of rage and a shout from the teacher Kallin tipped the plastic table over, Maxx suddenly appeared worried and hurried to a chair, but Kallin leapt on him before he could, pulling him to the ground.

“You will pay.” He snarled loudly, clutching onto Maxx’s arms and twisting it behind the young boy’s back, who cried out in pain, the teacher’s worried gasp about them as they yelled between one another.

---

A series my friend and i never finished. xD