Random Short-2

another. random. thing.

---

The great wolf simply shut out his Beta and her pup. He felt kinda bad about it, but he needed to think just for a while, needing to clear his mind. It was bothering him so, seeing his pack die and the game leave. It caused his ears to sink down.

The Alpha’s golden eyes scanned his pack, taking in everyone, suddenly he bolted up, his legs sticking out as he noticed Kat wasn’t near the den, and neither was Hue.

Sure. He knew Hue could handle herself, but he didn’t want her hunting alone, this was the Alana’s hunting time. Shadow Fax had always made sure to check when the pack usually hunted, just for the safety of his own.

Shadow Fax glanced at his Beta, seeing her laying down and it left him to wonder how the heck she could rest at a time like this! Her daughter and one of the pack members were out there when the Alana were hunting!

Shadow Fax shook his head, leaping from the rock and trotting to the Den exit. He glanced around, soon seeing Hue by the river and he sighed softly, running forward, wanting to find Kat now. Stupid Girl… He growled within the safety of his mind, he leaped up, his claws collided with a rock, scratching noises following as he climbed upon it, throwing his head up at the top and letting loose a long and loud howl.

He paused a moment, glancing around and waiting the answering calls of his pack. Any pups, members, elders had better answer soon or else they’d deal with the Alpha later, Shadow Fax hated being worried for his pack. He wanted to know all her safe and alright, no harm coming to them.

Of course. If the Alana did dare hurt one of his own Shadow Fax would take them down himself, a snarl ripping from his throat at the thought. He glanced up and over at the sinking sun, the shadows of trees falling upon his body, the leaves rustling in the soft breeze, leaves dancing around before falling onto the ground around his paws.

The golden eyes glistened in the vanishing sunlight, the dark blanket of the purple night sky already starting in the east. Shadow Fax glanced back, seeing the purple and blue, seeing it clash with the pink, red and orange’s of the evening sky, a soft sigh coming from his mouth as he began to think of how the Alana pack was exiting their dens now, coming out to hunt and chase away more game. The Eden certainly wasn’t thriving anymore as it once had, all thanks to those damn Alana.

Shadow Fax pinned his ears to his head, turning sharply upon his ankles, jumping from the rock and landing with a soft thud upon the dirt, his muscles tense and back tight, getting ready attack any Alana who had dared enter into His land.

He let out another yip, not a long howl as before, calling for his pack members. He let loose a few of them, his tail flicking from side to side, a low snarl rising in his throat.

He wanted to disobey the rule he had enforced to go over to the side and make sure his pack members were not there, but he knew better. The other Alpha wouldn't have a part in that, he'd probably tear Shadow Fax apart for it. Sure Shadow Fax could try and fight back, but he didn't want a battle going on. Then again...If he was killed Gage might declare one, rounding up every abled wolf.

Shadow Fax shook his head, not needing that in his mind at the moment. He untensed a bit, his ears perking up and listening to the sounds of the Fall.