Twenty Six

Important info:
The senior trip is now four days away. The bus we are taking does have wifi and we are travelling through the night, meaning when most people will be asleep. So maybe I'll update on the ride up. We are going to Washington DC first and then New York.

No promises on updates though. But I might edit a few chapters of the Nemily series.

We'll have to wait and see.

--

Hanna found Lou's room backstage. "Louise?" Hanna knocked timidly on the door.

"Come in!" Louise hollered.

Hanna opened the door to find Lou trying to coax Lux to eat her snack. Hanna giggled when Lux decided to dump her applesauce on her head. A defeated Louise just sighed.

"Lux, you know better than this. Now go find Lottie please, ask her to come here."

Lottie is being trained by Louise, as Hanna found out when she saw Lottie unloaded the makeup from the tour bus a few stops ago.

"Hello, Hanna. How are you?" Louise have Hanna a small hug.

"I'm fine. I see you're doing well too." Hanna joked. Louise gave Hanna a 'I swear to god my daughters the devil' look. "Liam said you might have dresses for our date tonight?"

"Fancy, correct?" Louise asks. Hanna nodded. "When Louis and Eleanor were still together, Eleanor often brought fancy dresses along incase things like this happened. You seem to be her size. Try this."

Louise handed Hanna a dress. It was a plum colour, perfect for the season. The length was decent, going down to Hanna's knees. She tried it on, and it fit perfectly.

"Try it with this." Louise handed her a cream coloured belt. It added a bit of colour and made her worryingly skinny figure pop. "You're about her shoe size too. She left these on the last tour. They're still in fashion too. And the dress as well."

Hanna pulled on the brown heels that made her instantly three inches taller.

The dress made her eyes pop out a lot. Louise sat her down and curled her hair into a beach wave style, adding sea salt spray and argon oil to make it shine and last. And smell good. She then did her makeup, keeping it light and simple. A small cat eye and a shimmery eyeshadow made her eyes even more eye catching and Hanna even dared to use a plum lipstick, that matched the dress, which made her pale Ivory skin tone look like marble with such a contrast in colour.

"Oh my god." Hanna could barely say when she looked in the mirror. "I look pretty."

Louise came up behind her and squeezed her shoulders. "You were prettier before the makeup. You just have to open your eyes and see. Now, you're date starts soon. Louise steered the silent girl out of her makeup room. "Knock him dead." She gave Hanna one last hug and sent her on her way.

Hanna was appalled by the beauty she saw in the mirror. She couldn't wait to see Liam's reaction.

Her heels clicked against the cement as she made her way to the bus. Niall and Harry were out, playing football.

"Damn, Hanna. You look amazing." Niall whistled.

"You look beautiful." Harry complimented.

Hanna spun for them. "Thanks, guys. Is Liam in there?"

Harry nodded and threw the football at Niall, which hit him in the head since he wasn't paying attention due to him drooling over Hanna. "Dude, she's Liam's." Harry reminded Niall.

"Sod off." Niall threw the ball back and they resumed their game.

Hanna opened the bus door and came face to face with Zayn. He stopped mid sentence, too shocked at the beauty Hanna held. The beauty she wasn't aware of. "I'll talk to you later, Mum. I love you, bye." He hung up and smiled. "You look beautiful, Hanna. As you always do."

"Thank you, Zayn." Hanna smiled.

Zayn ran off towards his paints and art stuff.

Louis was sitting in the front of the bus, eating pie and watching random YouTube videos on his laptop. "Hey, it's Han- damn Hanna. Looking good in the plum dress. That looks like Els."

"It is. Louise said she left some stuff here."

Louis nodded. "Looking for Liam?" Hanna nodded and started to play with her hair, something she always did when she was nervous. "Aye! Liam! You're smoking hot girlfriend is ready and waiting!" Louis yelled, bits cherry pie flying out of his mouth.

"Shut up, dickwad." Liam emerged from the back, dressed in a black suit with a black tie. "Woah." Was the only word he could muster when he laid eyes on Hanna. "You look, incredible."

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." Hanna blushed.

Liam finished tying his tie and pulled on his shoes, thing them as well. "Shall we?" Liam held his hand out to the lass.

Hanna nodded and took it.

"Wait, Liam." Louis stopped them.

"Go ahead, I'll meet you." Liam told Hanna. Hanna nodded and left. "What?"

"Take these." Louis handed Liam a couple of squares.

"Condoms?" Liam inspected them. "Why?"

Louis just raised an eyebrow.

"Perv." Liam muttered before running out door of the bus to meet Hanna by the car. "Ready?" He asked.

"Ready."

----

I hope you like this!!

- Emily xx