4. Stuck on Stupid

Start from the beginning

I spent almost an hour by myself, thinking about what to do. What can I do when I can't even speak properly in front of her? How am I supposed to win her over when I'm literally stuck on stupid?

 What can I do when I can't even speak properly in front of her? How am I supposed to win her over when I'm literally stuck on stupid?

1,145 RETWEETS

3,006 LIKES

"Danielle Sherwood liked your Tweet"

Shit. Shit. Shit. What is she thinks it's about her? Of course it's about her but what if she thinks that it is and asks me who it's about. What am I supposed to tell her? I know that she's smart enough to know that it's about a girl but then again she probably believes that it's not about her because I've been really stupid lately because I've been trying to keep my distance from her so I could stop myself from acting even more stupid in front of her. 

Soon enough, I had to take a deep breath and walk out of my trailer and toward the others because we have to film the scene where Lydia first shows up at the Institute and I shoot a bow at her because at first it's Valentine but it's really Lydia; then she magically catches it ever so gracefully and quickly. 

"Ready for your special scene?" Em asked as she walked past me and I got ready for the scene. 

// a few hours later // 

After we finished filming the scenes we needed to film for today, Harry thought it would be cool if we went out for dinner together to celebrate the fact that Dani is officially part of the Shadowhunters cast. This would also be the perfect opportunity to actually talk to her like a normal person would instead of being all tongue-tied like I've been for the past few days. 

"We'll meet you guys there," Dani said as she had Em and Kat on either side of her, "We're going to go get ready for the dinner first." 

"Alright, I guess we'll go ahead and do the same, don't forget to lock the doors when you leave the flat," Dom said as Dani raised her arm up as a sign that she understood what Dom said and the girls went off. 

"Do I look nice?" I asked the other guys as we were currently at Harry's place, getting ready for the dinner. 

 "For the last time, you look nice," Harry said in a very annoyed tone because I kept asking the guys if I looked okay, "Now c'mon before the girls get there before us." 

"Fine." I said looking at myself once again through the mirror as I followed Harry and the other guys to Dom's car. 

We got there before the girls, but the other cast members and crew members were there before us. I spent most of the free time I had before the girls would get here talking to some of the other cast about their lives and how they're doing because we don't really get to spend a bunch of time having normal conversations on set due to the fact that we had to film 90% of the time and I don't really see any of them outside of the set; other than Dom, Harry, Alberto, Em, Kat, and Dani.