Chapter 33

Cas' POV

"What the hell do you mean, 'We're going to Two Rivers?!' Are you being serious? You're not dropping me off there, are you?" I didn't know what to say. He can't be legit.

"Yes, I'm dropping you off there."

I laughed. "Is this some stupid joke you and Gabe are pulling on me?" I refused to believe it was anything else.

"Castiel, I believe you are not in the right place mentally and I want you to get help. You're messed up. Accept that. Acceptance is the first stage to recovery. There's nothing wrong with mental disability, we just need to get it treated before it gets out of hand."

"Mikey, I honestly don't even know what to say to you." I felt tears well up in my eyes. This couldn't be right. "Th-there isn't anything wrong with me." A droplet of salty water fell down my cheek and splashed on my jeans, staining them. "I'm fine, I swear!" We came into the view of a sign. 'Welcome to Two Rivers, where recovery is our priority'.

Finally, I realized he wasn't joking. He, for some God-forsaken reason, actually believed I had a mental illness. I-I knew I didn't. This was bullshit!! I'm perfectly fine!

The car parked in front of the happy-go-lucky looking building. There were tacky suns with smiley faces, and cliché slogans. Two women in scrubs emerged from the large yellow-painted doors.

"Castiel?"

"Yes," Michael said. At the same time he was speaking, I muttered, "No... I don't belong here..."

"What was that, hon?" The thicker woman said with a plastic smile.

"I-I... I don't belong here," I repeated, my voice gradually getting louder. "I want to leave!" I looked at my brother with tears in my eyes. "Please, Michael... You're just punishing me because of Dean, aren't you? NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" I jumped on him and started hitting him. Soon after, I felt 2 pairs of arms on me, trying to pull me off him. I whipped around, and hit one of the women. "I... I didn't mean to. I'm sorry!!"

"Security!! Please, security bring a syringe!" It was the skinnier woman I hit. She laid on the ground, moving very slowly. I didn't mean to hit her. Moments after being called, two brute men ran through the doors to aid the women. One of them handed the syringe to the plumper nurse, and then went to hold me down. I started thrashing about. I wouldn't let them take me away. "I DONT BELONG -OW-" The nurse pushed the needle into my skin. I felt the fluid enter my body. It wasn't too pleasant. "I DONT... BELONG... HERE... No..." My voice went from a shout to a whisper. "Do-don't let them take me..."

Then, the world went black.

(A/N Sorry for my recent updates being so short, I'm just trying to lengthen this up a bit. I promise they will get longer. There will be few updates regarding the institution, but soon the story will come to an end. However, I want to take a moment to thank all of those who have read this far. We're almost at 1.5k, and I seriously couldn't have even dreamed of getting that far, so seriously thank you.)