Chapter 24

Cas' POV

His lips were soft. Softer then anything I've felt before. That was a sensation I've longed for since we kissed at the hospital a while ago. At first, it was sweet. Slow, but sweet. My heart was skipping beats here and there. The butterflies in my stomach we're going mad. My mind? Well, I suppose a good way to describe my mind would be, if you gave a two year old a crayon and a piece of paper, left the room, came back 10 minutes later to look at the paper. Imagine that, and then you have the state of my mind.

I placed my right hand on his cheek, still kissing him. I was hesitant at first, but I figured the worst thing that's going to happen is he'll stop me, but if this continued the way its going now, I suspected he wasn't going to. Instead of stopping me, he pulled me on top of him, so that I was sitting in his lap.

If you had told me this was going to happen as I was prepping to come here, I would have laughed at you and walked away. But this? Oh I could get used to this.

Soon, regular kissing turned into French kissing. I was slightly shocked when his tongue slipped into my mouth, but I got used to it quickly. Eventually, I gained the confidence to do the same. A small moan came out of his mouth. I could tell he tried to conceal it, but evidently, to no avail. I pulled away, laughing under my breath. I kissed his nose, and then wrapped my arms around his neck. I stopped because I didn't want it to get too far. Also, we were on his couch and someone could easily walk in and see us, and I was unaware if his family would be accepting of this.

"Did you just friendzone me?" He asked, breathlessly with a hint of mock disappointment in his tone.

I laughed again, looking at him. "No, of course not. Sorry it seemed that way, but I need to breathe you know."

He smiled and leaned forward, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Do you want to spend the night?" When I didn't reply, frantically, he added, "If not that's totally fine. Bobby and Ellen have night shifts and I'm not sure if Sam or Jo are coming back, and I don't  really wanna be alone." He kind of trailed off at the end, realizing he was babbling.

"I'm sure my brothers wouldn't have a problem with that." I got off his lap and returned to sitting beside him. I reached over and grabbed my phone from the coffee table. Quickly, I texted Michael asking if I could sleep here and almost immediately I got a reply saying I could. Jeez, it was like he was waiting for me to text him.

I looked at the time on my phone. 8:34. Man, I thought it would be a lot later.

"Wanna throw in Lord of the Rings so you can recover from IT?" Dean asked.

"Oh you ass!" I said laughing. Of course, being the geek I am, I told him to put it on.

~~~~~

We were half way through the second movie, when we decided we'd turn off the TV to go up to bed. Watching it was great. Not only do I love LOTR, but occasionally, we'd sneak each other kisses. Awh. It was so cute. Like from a movie.

It wasn't long before we cleaned up the living room and headed up for Dean's room. He gave me a pair of pajama bottoms to wear, considering I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. His pants fit surprisingly well on me, considering his body was built better than mine, and he was slightly taller. I wasn't wearing a shirt. I don't usually sleep with a shirt on, and tonight was one of those nights.

I laid in his bed facing the wall. I didn't realize it until now, but I was pretty damn tired. Soon, Dean came and laid down beside me. He must've thought I was sleeping because he called out my name faintly. I turned my head to look at him, and I was greeted by his radiant smile. I turned my body towards him as well, moving closer to him. I put my arm around his waist, and my head beside his head. I felt his arm wrap around my waist as well. The place on my body where his arm touched instantly felt warmer.

"Goodnight, Dean." I whispered, kissing him softly.

"Goodnight, Cas." He murmured, kissing me back.