Prologue

Dean's POV

One of the biggest mistakes I've ever made, was coming out to the wrong person. Meg Masters. We used to be friends. Used to. I told her my secret. I trusted that bitch. She was the only person, besides Sammy, that I could rely on. Its been an entire year, and I still haven't forgotten.

*EPIC FLASHBACK TO SOPHMORE YEAR*

My gaze drifted from Meg to the wide open lake. The fog hung over the water. I loved it. I was getting lost in thought, like I had done so many times before. Droplets of rain fell off the leaves of a tree, splattering on my cheek, waking me from my trance. I sighed.

"Hey, Deano. You alright?" Meg spoke so quietly it was almost a whisper.

"I'm good, Meggie. Just got a lot of my mind." Hopefully, she wouldn't press this, because I really didn't want to talk about it.

Knowing Meg, she did.

"Care to elaborate? I'm here to listen if you want to talk," she said with a smile. I thought about what she said, and sighed again. We all had to start somewhere right?

"If I tell you, can you promise me it won't change anything?" I asked subtly. She nodded, almost frantically.

"Well," I began. "After I graduated the eighth grade, my uncle Bobby thought it'd be a good idea to have me go to a summer camp. An all boys summer camp. It was just me because Sam was too young to go. I met this guy, named Johnny. We became friends almost instantly. Eventually, a friendship evolved into a real relationship. We were a closet couple. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I'm gay..."

Meg smiled, and nodded again, taking in what I had said. "That's all good, Deano. I support you."

*BACK TO PRESENT DAY*

I support you. That was one of the last things I heard from Meg before she told the entire school. She ruined me. Ever since, the only person I talk to is my brother. Interesting, how your life can go from amazing one moment, and quicker than you can snap your fingers, everything gets turned to hell.

(A/N There is the first part to our story. Hope I did okay. Just so you are all aware, Wattpad, sometimes decides to hate me, so there might be a while between edits, probs not cause I have no life, but whatever. Also, if anyone ever has to talk to someone, I am here. I know I usually want to talk to anyone, but idk everyone is judgmental. But you can talk to me, and I will do my best to help, or just simply listen if that's what you want :) ily my mutants<3  )