Chapter 28

Cas' POV

"Hey Dean?" I asked. My breathing faltered. Did I have the strength to ask what I was going to ask?

"Yeah?"

Nope. I didn't. "Never mind..."

"Seriously, what's wrong?"

I looked at him, and smiled awkwardly, adverting my eyes when ours met. I blushed when I heard him chuckle.  "I just..." I sighed. "I wanted to know if you would be my boyfriend." When he didn't reply immediately, I quickly added, "If not that's totally fine. I just-" I was cut off by Dean's hand covering my mouth. He moved, and then, whispered ever so softly, was, "Yes."

I turned around and threw my arms around his neck. He chuckled again. "You're so cute when you're flustered," He said.

"I am not cute! I am manly," I said in mock pout.

He winked at me. "Nope. Just cute."

"Alright, but only if you'll be cute with me." I looked up and kissed his cheek.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." His arms tightened around my torso, pulling me closer to him. I wiggled my arm out, and grabbed my phone. I turned it on, being blinded by the light. The time read 10:25. "Man," I said. "We've been out here for a long time."

I felt Dean nod. "We should get back soon. If you'd like, you can spend the night at my place. Doubt Bobby and Ellen will have a problem with it."

It was my turn to nod. "Alright." I stood up. It felt good to stretch, since I'd been sitting for so long. I hopped out of the back, and jumped into the drivers seat, with Dean in the passenger seat.

"So," I began. "What are your plans for after high school?"

Dean looked over, inquisitively. "What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said." I laugh subtly. "Do you plan on going to college or university?"

"I'd love to, but I have no idea what I want to be. What do you plan on doing when you graduate?"

I hadn't really thought about it. I mean, I've thought about it, but no ideas have really stuck. I've wanted to be a tattoo artist, forensics officer, psychiatrist, but now, I have no clue. I sighed. "I don't know. It would be cool to advance into college or university, but I don't know what I want to do."

The rest of the drive was in sweet, blissful silence. We stopped at my house to grab my phone charger and some clothes, then we were on our way to Dean's house. I parked in front of his house, and we walked towards the house. Dean unlocked the door, being as quiet as he could be. We tip-toed into the hallway between the kitchen and the living room. I peered over Dean's shoulder, to see Sam and Gabe sitting on the couch. Not only sitting, but shoving their tongues down each others throats. I tried to muffle my laugh, but I couldn't. They saw us, and immediately started trying to give us explanations.

"Uh... This isn't... This isn't what you think. We were-" Dean cut Sam off. "Shut up! We're going upstairs continue that steamy makeout session." Dean winked at them, and gave Sam a thumbs up, and jogged up the stairs. I stayed a moment longer to see their reactions. I almost doubled over laughing. I've never seen Gabe blush a deeper shade of red. It was like crimson. Sam just looked at a loss for words.

I waved to Sam and Gabe, and headed upstairs to Deans room. The door was opened slightly, so I walked in. However, I walked in to see Dean shirtless. I felt my heart skip a beat. God he looked good. He turned around to look at me. I tried to advert my eyes so he wouldn't see me gawking at him, but he noticed. (SENPAI NOTICED YOU, CASSIE. BE HAPPY) I heard the ever-so-familiar chuckle again from across the room.

"Dontcha wanna change?" He asked. "Sleeping in jeans is gonna be uncomfortable."

My breath quavered. How the hell does he manage to do this to me by saying a simple sentence? I don't get it. Another thing I don't get, is in the eyes of society, he's an innocent nerd, and I'm a rebellious freak, and in any case where they would fall for each other, the rebellious freak would be the more dominant one, but in this case, its opposite.

 I looked to make sure he had his back to me, and then began unbuttoning my shirt, and sliding my pants off. I put a pair of black and white plaid pajama pants, but, like last time, left my shirt off. I walked over to Dean's comfortable bed, and sat down.

Dean walked into his room, turning the light off but turning a lamp on. Hmm.. He must've slipped out without me noticing. With an eyebrow raised, he sat beside me, putting a hand on my leg, which had been bouncing the entire time I'd been sitting down. "Oh... Sorry. I do that a lot without realizing." He smiled, and kissed me cheek, laying down. I do the same.

I snuggle close to him, burying my head in his neck. His body is warm and comforting. It was a feeling I'd been longing for. He maneuvers his arm around me to turn the lamp off.

"I had fun today." He whispered in my ear.

"I did too," I replied softly.

"Goodnight, Cas."

I smiled. Those are words I will never get tired of hearing. "Goodnight Dean."