Chapter 1

Dean's POV

*FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR*

*Beep beep beep*

I groaned, as my obnoxious alarm sounded. I knew what today was. Yup. It was hell. Today, I was starting my first day of junior year. I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed, reminding myself that getting bullied was inevitable. One way or another (I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha ya okay I'm sorry), I have to go to school. For both mine and Sammy's sake. Sam was beginning as a freshman at Scurmount High. I just pray to God that what happened to me, doesn't happen to Sam.

I jump in the shower, and within 10 minutes I'm out. I dry myself off, get dressed, fix up my hair the best I could, and then I clean my glasses.

I stand outside Sam's room, preparing to get pillows thrown at me.

I open the door, and press play on my iPhone, letting 'Heat of the Moment' by Asia blast through the speakers.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" I say enthusiastically. Just as I'd presumed, a pillow flew in my direction.

"Dude? Asia?" He managed to say, while yawning.

"C'mon, Sam. You love this song, and you know it."

Sam mumbled something, as he walked past me to the bathroom. I smiled, victoriously. I went downstairs, to find my uncle Bobby in the kitchen, with a mug of hot coffee in his hand.

"Morning, Dean." He said.

"To you as well, Bobby. Mind if I have some coffee?"

He gestured to the pot, saying I could have someone.

"Now, you watch out for your brother, you hear? And yourself. I tell you every time, I just want you boys to stay safe. If there are any issues that you can't handle on your own, you come to me." Sam and I were lucky to have Bobby as a father figure, since our real dad, John, was put in prison for child abuse. I smiled and nodded at Bobby, thanking him.

Moments later, Sam came downstairs, with a, "Ready to go, Dean?" I replied with a quick yup, as we began to head out the door.

I was greeted with the wonderful sight of my 1967 black Chevy Impala. "Look at you, Baby. Still as beautiful as ever." Sam heard me, and rolled his eyes.

"Get a room." He mumbled.

I patted the hood of the car. "He doesn't mean it, Baby. Don't listen to him."

Before I pull out of the drive way, I put a Black Sabbath cassette into the radio system.

"Dude, you need to update your music collection. Black Sabbath? Even worse, Black Sabbath in a cassette tape? I swear, its like you were raised on 70s mullet rock."

I looked at Sam, throw the case of the cassette into his lap and say, "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."