Chapter 26

Cas' POV

Unfortunately, I'm unable to spend all of my time at Dean's house, so we decided I was going to head home in 2 hours or so. For the time being, we were in his room, just talking.

"Okay, so you're watching Book of Murder?" Dean asked, as he lay on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Well, I was but then you interrupted me!" I said sarcastically, smiling, as I sat cross-legged beside him.

"Calm your man tits. You didn't need to come." Dean sat up and looked at me. "Aren't you glad you did?" He said, winking.

I was quiet for a minute. "Yeah. I am." I smiled at him. I honestly was so glad I came. Making out with Dean, falling asleep to his subtle breathing, was about a million times better than watching Black Butler.

"Me too," He replied. The room was suddenly filled with silence. Simple blissful silence. This isn't the first time this has happened. There's always silence between Dean and I. The best part is, it isn't awkward in any way. I don't think I could do this with anyone else and be comfortable with it.

"So," Dean said, breaking the silence. "Are you going to come to school?"

I groaned inaudibly. I forgot about school. I shrugged. "I suppose I'll need to one way or another (I'M GONNA GETCHA, GETCHA, GETCHA ugh okay I'm sorry I need a life) I'll need to go. Getting questionable glares will be inevitable. I've just gotta take the bull by the horns."

Dean laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked. I became self-conscious. I always do when I hear people laugh around me at something I don't seem to understand. I always think they're laughing at me.

"Nothing. I'm sorry. Hearing you say that makes me laugh." My eyebrows drew up in concern. "No, no! Its adorable. You're adorable." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I can say I'm surprised. Dean has been uncharacteristically confident lately. In the first few weeks of knowing him, he would have never initiated anything like this.

I countered his act by grabbing his face and gently pushing him back. He laid on his back and I laid on my stomach. I brought my lips closer to his, closing the gap between us. His lips were soft, as always. I loved the way the felt against my own. They fit perfectly together. I pulled away slowly, and started playing with his hair. He hadn't fixed it today, so it fell limp on his forehead. I shifted from on top of him to beside him.

He looked over at me, and smiled. God, his smile gave me butterflies. He scooted closer to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. Almost immediately, I did the same. We stayed in that exact same position until it was time for me to leave.

(A/N Heey, lovelies! Sorry I haven't updated. I've been binging a lot of anime. Sorry if this chapter sucked, and sorry its so short, but I promise a good one coming up soon. Ily my mutants ^-^)