Chapter 23

Cas' POV

It's been two months since I learn what happened that day, and thankfully, its gotten better. My ex-girlfriend, April, has tried to speak to me, but I ignored her. Though its been a while, I'm still upset. She told me she loved me, but she was cheating on me. It just doesn't make sense to me. I've had the urge to confront her and simply ask why, but I can't bring myself to do it. I still have to go see the psychiatrist every week. Soon it'll be every two weeks. Good. I hate going.

Dean and I have hung out a lot. I'm not sure if its out of pity or if he genuinely likes being in my presence. With my paranoia and pessimism, I could never get down to one option and keep it that way. Sometimes I convince myself he actually likes spending time with me, but other times, I tell myself that he just feels bad for me because no one really talks to me. I'm also constantly wondering if my brothers put him up to this, but like the situation with April, I couldn't bring myself to ask.

I haven't really gone to school. Almost everyday, Dean brings me notes and homework, which I complete. I pretty much only go to school for exams. I'm not failing. I'm actually doing pretty damn good, which is great. It makes me happy that my hard work is paying off.

When I'm not with Dean, I'm usually in my room watching anime, reading or listening to music, but its not often that I'm not with Dean.

Thankfully, it was the weekend, and I've finished all my school work, so, to reward myself, I was spending my current time watching anime. Black Butler : Book of Murder. I love it. Although I loved season two because Alois made the show very intriguing, this one was probably my favourite. *SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN BOOK OF MURDER* I can't believe Sebastian died. I wouldn't tell anyone, but I may have cried a little. It was just so sad. Seeing Ciel on top of Sebby slapping him yelling, 'I order you not to be dead,' and, 'I thought you would never leave me'. Yup, there were tears. Any person with a heart would cry at that. It is rather suspicious though, considering he's a demon and he was killed by a blow to the head and being stabbed in the abdomen. Could he be faking? Hmm... I guess I'll find out eventually.

I heard a ding from across the room and I knew it was my phone. I groaned because getting it would mean I'd need to get off the bed. I considered ignoring it, but I got up to get it.

From Dean: Hey!

My lips curled into a smile as I typed a reply.

To Dean: Hey :)

From Dean: Whatcha up to?

To Dean: Not much. Watching Black Butler. You?

From Dean: You and your anime ;) Not much. Bobby and Ellen are at work. Sam is out with Gabe, and Jo is at her friends house. Wanna come over and like, watch a movie or something?

To Dean: Ughhh but that means I need to put pants on and go outside and leave my Sebby. Why do you hate meeee?

From Dean: No pants, huh? ;)

To Dean: Oh you cheeky bastard. I'll be over in twenty.

From Dean: Muahaha! The doors unlocked, so you can just walk in.

To Dean: Alright, see you then.

I sighed as I turned off the anime. Its not that I didn't wanna be with Dean right now, I just wanted to see what happened with Sebas-chan and who the murderer is going to be. I hope he knows he's worth it!

I got changed, put my plugs in, put some eyeliner on and went downstairs.

"Where are you going?" A voice called. It was Luci's voice.