Chapter 27

Dean's POV

My eyes fluttered open. I was about to groan in frustration, but I remembered it was Saturday, and I didn't need to go to school today. Cas did end up going to school throughout the week. It was hard for him at first, I could tell, but slowly he seems to be getting more comfortable with everyone. Well, not necessarily comfortable, but not on edge every moment. He's so concerned about what people will think of him. I understand 100% why he cares what people think, because I do too, I just wish he didn't because I can see how it affects him.

I reached over to my nightstand to grab my phone. Fortunately, I remembered to turn the brightness down before I fell asleep so I wont blind myself when I wake up. The time read 9:32am. I also noticed I had a text message from Cas, sent at 9.

From Cas: Hey, Blondie. I want you to shower, and then prepare for the day. No questions asked. Do it, and message me when you're done. xoxo p.s. look cute ;)

That was strange. Since I planned on showering anyways, I shrugged, got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. I was in and out in ten minutes. Look cute. Can't promise anything, Cassie. With a towel wrapped around my waist, I walked back to my room. I dried myself off and threw a pair of boxers on. I grabbed a worn out blue jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and a black and white flannel. I went back to the bathroom, and grabbed my hair gel. I put some in my hand, and ran my fingers through my hair, spiking it at the top. I giggled at the feeling of the hair gel. It was so sticky and but so fun.

I looked at myself in the mirror hanging on the back or the bathroom door. I look decent. Not sure if I'd say cute, but decent.

It was about quarter after 10 now. I grabbed my phone and texted a reply.

To Cas: Okay. Why am I doing this?

From Cas: No questions asked! Are you dressed?

To Cas: Yes, I am. Very cutely.

From Cas: Good. I expect nothing less from you. Now, I'm going to send you on a journey. A tough, yet fun-filled expedition. Your first instruction is : go to Sam and tell him our ship name. He will give you your next clue. As I said before, do not ask questions. I'll see you later, Blondie. xoxo

What the hell? This is so weird. Our ship name... I remember this was last weekend, but I don't remember what it was. Dammit. Uhm... Cean? No. I remember that was vetoed because it sounded crappy. Das? Nope. That just sounds dumb. Maybe it used Castiel instead of Cas. Hmm... Destiel!! That's right. It was Destiel.

I ran down to the living room to look for Sam. There he was, with Gabe of course. I walked up, and sighed. "Destiel." I said simply.

He and Gabe looked at each other and burst into laughter simultaneously. After a moment of regaining the ability to breathe, Sam pulled an envelope out of his pocket and handed it to me. "Good luck, Jerk."

"Bitch," I replied. I went into the kitchen to read the note. The envelope was so cute. It sort of resembled Cas' personality. Intricate, yet beautiful. The note was a simple white sheet of paper. It read, 'Congrats. You completed the first of many tasks. Here is the second one. Go to the place we first formally spoke. There, you will find a your next clue.'

Place we first formally spoke? I suppose that would be the gazebo. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Alright, Sammy. I'm going out. I'll be back later." I was out the door before I could hear a reply.

~~~~~

I parked close to the park. I could see the gazebo from here. I got out of the car and walked over to it. God, the sense of déjà vu is real. I found the second envelope. It was the same as before. I tore it open, and read the note. 'Yaay!! You found the second one. Good job. Now, drive to my house and say corn flakes to the person who answers the door. You'll need to search for the clue here. But its in my room. See you later.'