Chapter 25

Dean's POV

I was more than happy when I woke up to Cas' face inches away from mine. His mouth was opened slightly and his breathing was slow. I smiled at the sight of him. Before carefully getting out of the bed, I planted a soft kiss on his nose, whispering, "Good morning, gorgeous." Thankfully, I didn't wake him.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I walked out of my room and towards the bathroom. I could fit a quick shower in. I stripped swiftly, and jumped into the shower. The water felt great against my skin. I've always loved showering. Its so calming. Quite often, I'll listen to music, but because Cas was sleeping a few feet down the hall, I did my best to keep quiet.

When I emerged into my room, Cas was still sleeping in my bed. Instead of staying in the same position as before, he sprawled out... Kind of like a starfish. I shrugged, and went to my dresser. I didn't feel like throwing jeans on, and since it was Sunday, I simply decided to throw on a pair of track pants and a Pink Floyd shirt. Of course, I didn't change in my room. Cas could wake up any moment, and I certainty didn't want him to see me naked.

 I contemplated staying up in my room, waiting for Cas to wake up, but I figured, he's a big boy. He'll be able to comprehend that I've gone downstairs. So, that's where I went.

I was, however, slightly disturbed because right at that very moment, I witnessed Sam and Gabriel making out on the couch. At first, I was weirded out by this. My baby brother making out with a mischievous boy with the biggest sweet tooth on the entire planet. However, after standing there, I concluded, it was really freaking adorable!

Who am I to interrupt? Instead of going to the living room, where I initially intended, I crept over to the kitchen. Specifically, the coffee pot. Crap! The coffee pot would make noise and they would know I was being creepy, so I just would get a glass of water. Unfortunately, being the butterfingers I am, as soon as I got ahold of the cup, it fell onto the ground and shattered.

"Ah! Shit... Balls... CRAP!" I was so irritated, but at the same time, I just wanted to burst out laughing.

Sam came rushing into the yellow-walled-black-and-white-checkered-floor room. His jaw was dropped.

"D-Did you see... uhm...?" He looked really flustered and really panicked. At the moment - perhaps it was the very pleasant mood I was in - but I started laughing. Laughing so hard I couldn't stop. Laughing so hard tears were spilling. After about 2 minutes of Sam and Gabe staring at me as it I was speaking a foreign language, I regained the ability to breathe.

"Yes. I did see it. I am honestly so shocked!" I began giggling again, but before it got out of hand, quit while I was ahead. "Sorry, because I know this is gonna sound creeperish, but I just stood there watching for a minute. At first, I couldn't wrap my head around it, but soon I realized its kind of super adorable."

Sam gave me one of his grade A bitch faces. He looked about 400% don't with me. Gabe, however looked fairly amused. "You wanna talk about which people would look cuter together?"

My eyes widened. I knew where this was heading. "There's no question," I said. "Its definitely you and Sam." I placed my hand on my chin, pretending to stroke a beard I don't have. "Now lets see... Sabe? No. Gam? Nuh-uh... Wait!! I have the perfect name for you two. Just wait for it... Sabriel."

"S-Sabriel? What even is that? That's so lame. Shall we discuss you and my brother?" Gabe said. Damn. I'll give it to the kid. He's got some compelling sass. "Now, for you and Cas. What should we do about that?"

"How about Cean?" Sam input his thought enthusiastically, however, Gabriel gave him a menacing look. "Sam, really? Cean? That's even worse than Sabriel. I wouldn't even name a goldfish Cean. I think... Destiel should work finely. Yuhp! Destiel it is." Gabe had his hands on his hips proudly exclaiming the strange ship name.

I rolled my eyes, and headed for the living room. As I walked past Sammy, I reached over and ruffled his hair. "Its all good, kid." I told him.

I grabbed the converter and put on YT-V. Hell yeah, I'm an almost-man who watches Spongebob. That stuff is the bomb dot com.

After about 5 minutes of watching my favourite yellow coloured talking sponge, a very sleepy Cas ascended from upstairs.

"Good morning," Sam, Gabe and I called to him in unison.

I was about to ask how he slept, but I was interrupted by Sam. "Did you sleep in Dean's room?"

Mid-yawn, he shrugged. "Yeah, why does it matter?"

The younger ones turned to each other and both threw a fist in the air. "One point to Destiel!" Everything they did there was in perfect sync. Did the plan this? Surely they couldn't have.

Cas looked to me to elaborate on what they said, but instead, I turned to team Sabriel. "You're one to talk!! Sam, you probably had your tongue so far down Gabe's throat he was going to choke. That should count as like, three points!!"

"Okay, what the hell guys," Cas said with a laugh. "What are you going on about?"

Briefly, I explained the happenings of this morning. "Destiel and Sabriel, huh? I see how Sabriel would be cute but I don't know. I think Destiel would be even better." He winked at me, causing me to laugh and blush furiously. I hated the power he held over me. I guarantee, if he said the word corn - corn as in the vegetable, not any sort of dirty way - and winked at me I'd still blush like mad. Its ridiculous, yet at the same time, I love it.