Sisterly Love

Cammie's POV
I didn't get much sleep. I over thought about everything that happened last night. Taylor is making everything worse I don't want her to ruin this relationship too. I should just come clean about everything too Shannon, but I just can't. I can't find a way to make myself bring it up. She's gonna hate me for lying. But she's gonna hate me when she finds out the truth. Maybe that's Taylor's next plan.

Shannon lies flat on top of me, her head rested on my chest. I reach for my phone to see if Taylor replied. Shannon moans angrily at my movement.

"Sorry Babe." I say, moving her hair from her face, leaning down to kiss her on the forehead.

Taylor
"Please reply we need to talk." She hasn't replied from my last texts, but I'll do anything to get a chance to talk. 'I still can't believe what she did. Why go to that extent of dressing like Shannon? It was Taylor right. I know it was.'

"Cam." Shannon mumbles out the side of her mouth.

"Yeah Shan." I whisper down to her, rubbing my free hand against her bare back. She looks up catching me on my phone.

"What are you doing? Go back to sleep." Shannon says, leaving me, turning over to the otherside of the bed.

"Okay. I'll try." I say checking my phone. It's only 7 in the morning, it's way too early to even function. I put away my phone and spoon Shannon filling the void between us. I slowly feel myself drift back to sleep. Shannon plays with my hands trying to ease my mind.

----------------------------------

Shannon's POV
"Shannon! Casey is here!" I hear my Mom yell from down stairs.

"Shit. Cam wake up!" I nudge at her behind me.

"Do I have to?" Cammie whispers. I jump out of bed to grab some, less showy clothes for the both of us.

"Yes! Unless you want my sister to see how under-dressed we are?" I whisper loudly, throwing Cammie's bra and a spare pair of pants at her. She avoids the catch, leaving her buried beneath them.

"It's fine, just go back to sleep." Cammie talks into the pillow.

"Cammie!" I walk over to my bed and launch myself on top of her, pulling the clothes off her.

"Cam." I whisper into her ear, pressing my cheek to hers. I feel her smile against my cheek.

"Yes Babe?" She says smartly, her eyes still clothes.

"It's time to get up and have coffee with my family." I say in a baby voice.

"Okay, I'll be with you in a minute, I just have to put you on hold." She says in a receptionist tone.

"Don't you dare." I say nuzzling my face into her neck. She squirms by my touch.

"Dummy Dooooo Di do di do de dooooo." She sings, attempting to copy holding music.

"Wow, is that your impression of holding music." I laugh kissing her pink lips.

"Yeah, I think that deserves an Oscar." Cammie says in her cute little morning voice.