Chapter 41

*BELLA'S POV*

I could feel Justin's hands all over my body, I could tell her was trying to get my pants off by the way he was pulling on the belt loops. I start tugging at his belt, wanting his pants off too. I could feel Jerry getting harder against my leg, I slowly move my hand down to where Jerry is, and move my hand up and down ontop of Justin's pants. He moans a little bit, trying to hold in his pleasure. 

Justin: You're such a tease. 

He picks me up in his arms, my legs wrapped around him, I could still fell Jerry. Justin walks over to the door and pushes me against, gripping my ass in his hands tightly as we make out. 

Me: Hotel room. Now. 

He opens the door and the whole way down we're pulling at each other's clothes. We finally make down to Justin's car and make it to the hotel. We sneak in the back so we don't get caught by screaming fans at the front. In the elevator he starts playing with my belt loops again, I lean in close to him. 

Me: Cameras. 

I whisper and pull away, his hand finds mine and holds until we reach our floor. We race to our hotel room and close the door. The air gets heavy and the room silence. It wasn't awkward, but it was like we didn't know where to start. I back up slowly to the bed dragging Justin with me by his belt. I remove his belt and slide his pants down. My hands wander under his shirt and he rips if off. He stand there in his boxers, me on my knees. I slowly remove his boxers, Jerry pops out. I place my hands around Jerry, Justin's boxers around his ankles. He tilts his head back and closes his eyes and licking his lips as I play with Jerry. Slowly I place Jerry in my mouth, as though he was a sucker. He thrusts his hips a little bit as I continue to play with Jerry. A few minutes later I can feel Justin's legs get tense. 

Justin: I'm not going to last much longer if you keep going. 

He moans. I keep going, this time faster. 

Justin: OH GOD!

His sweet liquid comes shooting out. I smile up at him. 

Justin: You're go good at that.

Me: Oh is that so. 

I wink at him and walk towards to bathroom. 

Justin: Where you going? 

Me: To get cleaned up. 

Justin: Not without me you're not! 

Justin comes running over almost tripping over his boxers. He sets out of them and continues walking over towards me. I brush my teeth and wash him off of my face. 

Justin: I think we should clean you up more then that. 

He turns the tub on and fills it with bubbles. He walks over to me and begins kissing me again. He undoes the button on my jeans and lifts me up ontop the counter and slides my pants off, revealing a purple thong. 

Justin: My favorite color. 

he winks and slides his hands under my tank top and rips it off. 

Justin: A matching bra too! 

I kiss him, his hands find there way to my back and he takes my bra off. He picks me back up, my legs wrapped around him. He sets me in the edge of the tub and I fall in backwards with my legs dangling out. 

Justin: Oh god! Are you okay. 

I rub the back on my head. 

Me: I'm fine. 

Justin: You still want to do this. 

I nod and shut the water off before the tub overflows. I lean back until I'm comfortable, my legs still outside of the tub. Justin gets on his knees and begins kissing my thighs. He moves his hands up to my underwear and slips them off and throws them on the floor behind him. He starts kissing my thighs again, moving closer and closer to my hips. Finally he stops right before he gets there. 

Justin: You ready? 

Me: Yes baby. 

He kisses my thighs one last time and starts licking my sweet spot, I squirm around from the pleasure. 

Me: Oh god Justin, don't stop!

*JUSTIN'S POV*

She tasted so good, I place my right hand on her stomach to control her abit more. I pull away and lick my one finger to get it wet and slid it inside of her. She screams.

Me: You okay? 

Bella: Keep going! 

I obey her and begin kissing her sweet spot again and moving my finger in and out of her, after a few seconds I slid my other finger in, she was tight. 

Bella: Fuck! 

She starts moving all over the place, he hands running through my hair, she starts pushing my head away, but I don't move, I got harder and faster, she starts screaming even more. I slow down, she jerks up a few times but soon enough she settles back down in the water. 

Bella: You're amazing. 

I hope in the tub with her, we just lay there, her in my arms. 

Bella: I love you Justin. 

Me: I love you too. 

I could feel Jerry getting hard again as she moved around on top of me, she could feel it too. She turns around and faces me, straddling me like a horse. 

Me: We don't have to, we've already had a nice time. 

She starts teasing me by grinding on Jerry, he gets harder by the minute. 

Bella: I want to. 

She stands on her knees, I lift Jerry up so it's easier for her to sit down, she slowly lowers herself ontop me. I place my hands on her hips to help her all the way down. She moans. Once she's all the way down, I help her move up then back down, first slowly, then fast and hard. I flip her over so she's on the bottom, I start thrusting myself in and out of her. 

Bella: Don't stop! Don't stop! 

I go faster and faster until I can't control myself, I let out short and fast moans. 

Bella: That's sexy mr Bieber. 

I could tell I was going to reach my breaking point soon and I didn't want this to end. I pick her up out of the tub, Jerry still inside of her and set her back down on the counter where we started. I pull Jerry out and begin kissing her sweet spot, I slip my fingers into her again and keep going. Her hands are moving through my hair again and it turns me on more then before. When she's close I go slower and slower to make it better for her. She lets out a scream and tries to push me away, but I still go slowly. When I pull away she's panting and trying to get air. 

Bella: You need to stop being so good at that! 

I knew she liked it. I put Jerry back inside her and moved my hips in and out, she was tighter then before and I knew I wasn't going to last long. Within minutes I could feel a tingle go up Jerry, I pull out quickly but I wasn't quick enough. My juices drip from inside her. She could feel it to, I started to get a sick feeling in my stomach, we just stared at each other not knowing what to do. 

Bella: It'll be fine. I'll be fine. I'm on birth control. 

I gulped because I knew that birth control didn't always work. How could I be so stupid and not put a condom on. We wash up and head to bed. I laid awake all night worried that this time I might have actually gotten a girl pregnant.