Chapter 24

That night went by really slowly. I spelt on the couch with Chloe, I couldn't wait to see Justin. I really missed him. 

*JUSTIN'S POV*

I missed Bella so much. I still couldn't believe she left. I was pissed about it. But I was even more pissed off about the Selena thing. Sure her and I had sex, we've had sex alot but pregnant? Common! We always used protection and never once did a condom ever break. I was so clueless on how this could have happened. I didn't know what to do or what to think. All I knew is that I wanted to get home to see Bella. I loved her. 

Scooter: Justin are you even paying attention to me?

Me: Uh yeah...

Scooter: What did I just say?

Me: Something about the concert....?

Scooter: What's on your mind bud?

Me: Nothing....

Scooter: Common man don't lie to me, I know somethings up.

Me: It's nothing really.

Scooter: Fine. Now what I was trying to say was is Bella going to perform again tonight. 

My mom looked at me, then at him. He didn't know yet.

Scooter: What?

I didn't want to tell him, so I looked at my mom.

Mom: She actually went back home to Atlanta yesterday morning. 

For Bella it would be the same day because of the time difference. 

Scooter: Oh I'm sorry man.... Did you guys..... break up?

Me: No, we're gunna try to work it out. We're just having a rough patch. About the Selena thing...

Scooter: Oh yeah I heard about that. She tweeted it then deleted it a few minutes later.... Is it true....

Me: I don't even know....

My mom looks at me and rolls her eyes. She thought it was true.... I mean maybe it was....

I got ready for sound check but my head wasn't really in the game. All I could think about was Bella and this Selena thing. 

*BELLA'S POV*

The next morning I had left over pizza for breakfast. I hardly ever ate breakfast but I knew that me being underweight really bugged Justin. Gaining a few pounds wouldn't hurt. When my pizza was gone I played with Chloe and then checked the time. 11:06am, I slept in more then I thought. I call Ryan and we all go over to Justin's. 

Ryan: Should we start moving the furniture in?

Me: That would probably be good.

Ryan and Chaz first carried my bed up the stairs into my room, I realized I hadn't seen the room, I was nervous. When we walked in the room was silver and blue. My room at my old house was pink. I hated pink. I tried to cover it up, but it didn't work. I guess Justin listened when I said I wanted my room silver and blue. soon after one of the maids came up.

Me: Hi Marry.

Marry: Hey Bella.

She hugged me.

Marry: I was so excited when Justin called a few days ago and told me you were coming! You're lucky we finished painting last night! The paint should be dry now. 

Me: Thanks.

She walked out of the room so we could finish moving in furniture. My bed was put on the fair wall. There was a door on the left side of my bed which was the bathroom, there was a window on the wall to the left of the bed that over looked the amazing back yard. and a door on the other wall, in front of my bed that was the closet. In the closest there was a door that led to Justin's room, I hadn't looked yet though. The bathroom was huge, the room in general was huge. 

Ryan: Were finally done. 

Chaz: I'm wiped. 

He fell back onto my unmade bed. 

Me: Are you guys quiting on me already!? 

Ryan: I think we've done enough!

I laugh and let them rest. I unpack all my clothes but my new closest still seemed empty. I got curious and open the door. It led into Justin's closest which was completely full! It seemed bigger then mine, but I didn't mind. There was another door in his closest, it lead to his bathroom which was around the same size as mine. I walked into his room, it was well kept. King size bed, flat screen on the wall, a shelf full of video games. A man cave. I didn't want to go through all of his stuff but I knew Selena was the last one to sleep in his bed, she probably had some stuff in here somewhere. I looked everywhere but nothing. I made sure everything looked untouched and went back into my room where both Chaz and Ryan were passed out on my bed. I clean up all the boxes and put everything way. 

Me: Guys get up!

Ryan: *moaning* What time is it?

Me: Around 10pm.

Chaz: Are we done?

Me: We just have to go pick up Chloe and then yes were done. 

Ryan: I'll just go pick her up. 

Me: Okay there's a box by the door with all her stuff in it, don't forget that. 

Ryan: Mhm.

He left and there was only Chaz and I. 

Me: Chaz?

I hit him on the arm.

Chaz: What?

Me: Do you actually think Selena's pregnant?

A funny look went across his face.

Me: What?

Chaz: I don't know.... She could be? 

I wanted to know what that look was about. We sat in silence after that. Ryan walked in shortly after.

Ryan: Here.

He hands me the box as Chloe jumps on bed and licks Chaz' face to walk him up.

Ryan: You ready to go Chaz? 

Chaz: Mhm!

Me: Thanks guys for helping me. 

They both smiled and left the room, closing the door behind me. And I was left alone with Chloe. I didn't know what to do to entertain myself. I got ready for bed, and tried to stay awake until Justin phoned me that night. But I fell asleep.