Chapter 4

I started crying because I couldn't take it anymore. I sat on the floor, knees curled to my chest. What am I gonna do? I liked 4 guys at the same time and Justin's was watching over me like a hawk. I wiped my eyes then went downstairs to the backyard, my mom still wasn't home yet, and I was kinda glad she wasn't. I brought a blanket outside and laid down on it. It was only 4:30pm. I heard a knock at the door. I ignored it. It was probably Justin or some telemarketer. I started crying again, all these thoughts running through my head. I looked up at the sky & thought "Why me?" Then all of a sudden I heard Christian from behind me.

Christian: Bella. What's wrong?

He comes over and pulls me into his lap. That makes me cry harder. He wipes my tears away.

Christian: What happened? What's wrong?

Me: Everything, Christian!

Christian: Shh. It's ok. What happened?

Me: I don't know what to do, and I don't know what I want. 

I start crying even harder.

Christian: About what?

Me: This whole move, and this new school, and everything! I feel like I'm messing up my life because I have all these feelings for different people and- I screw up everything with everyone. I'm a fuck up.

Christian: No. Listen to me. Your perfect. You're not a fuck up. Just be who you are and don't worry about anyone else. 

We sit there for a while then I remember my homework.

Me: Thanks Christian. You should go. I have an essay due soon.

Christian: I'm glad you're feeling better. I'll see you later tonight, for the movie. 

I kiss him on the cheek and he leaves. I go back upstairs and I work on my essay. I still don't feel much better, but I didn't tell Christain that. All I could think about was boys. I mean I really liked Christian & Chaz. But I also like Ashton, and that kiss! I have mixed feelings for Justin. But he's dating Selena. And there's NO WAY I'm cheating for Justin, even though I wished him and I worked out our problems and were still together. At 6 I finally hear the front door open, my mom was home.

Mom: Have you had dinner yet?

Me: No.

Mom: Order a pizza then.

 For once I didn't care what I ate and how I looked. I ate 4 slices and my mom ate 2. We put the leftovers in the fridge. I went back upstairs and grabbed a sweater. I go back downstairs and sit on my laptop waiting for Justin. I look at dogs for adoption in this area, and after a while I finally found this German Shepherd puppy.

Me: Mom! Come look!

Mom: What now?

I show her all the information about the dog. It's 4 weeks old. House trained and you get to name it yourself. It was a girl.

Mom: Ok. You sure? She'll be your responsibility...

Me: I know mom.

Mom: Ok. Go see them tomorrow night with Justin or someone.

Me: Thank you so much mommy!

I check facebook and twitter then turn my laptop off and start watching Jersey Shore. Soon the doorbell rings, it's Justin.

Me: Mom I'm leaving now! 

I grab my bag and go outside to meet Justin. He's already back in his car. We don't the whole ride to the movies. We get out and buy our tickets. We see Paranormal activity. Everyone else was already inside saving out seats. Justin sits at the very far end next to Ryan, I sit at the other end beside Christain. The movie was scary, and I cuddled up to him most of the night. After the movie Justin talks with everyone while I go to the bathroom, I come and everyone's gone, and Justin's on the phone. When he see's me come out he hangs up. He drives me home and there wasn't much to say, we just talked about the movie. When I get out of the car all the lights were out, I unlock the door and go straight to bed, waiting for tomorrow.