Tuesdays

Author's note: FIRST OF ALL, I have had this little drabble idea in my head for like days BUT I NEEDED A PICTURE TO GO WITH IT. AND I HAVE FOUND IT. YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'VE PERUSED PINTEREST TO FIND THIS EXACT PICTURE I KNEW I SAW IT ONCE BEFORE A WHILE AGO A;SDKFJ ASDKLFJSDKF

okay done screaming now. This was an unplanned one shot and I guess Levi is kind of OOC but I don't care. But it's pretty short and doesn't have any huge plot to it. Also, guess what...it's in 3rd person POV. yeah, because I want it that way so suuuuck on that. lol jk love you guys xoxo thanks for all the love and support. stay fresh, my loves. Also, not edited btw. Too lazy.

 Too lazy

***

Tuesday, 10:30am.

Without fail for the last eight months, she would come in to the local café to buy her morning cup of coffee. The young woman came in about three times a week, on average, but no other day was as consistent as Tuesdays were. The store had regulars of course, but no one ever kept to the same schedule like she did.

By the middle of the second month, Levi had already remembered her drink order; he would always prepare it moments before she would arrive and write her name on it. It never changed on Tuesdays, but if he was working when she would come in on other days, the woman would sometimes order something different.

This rarely happened though.

And just like every Tuesday before this, and even during the summer when the college kids went home, she would sit at the most secluded seat in the shop. It was in a corner, in the shadows and away from the windows and other coffee shop goers, and she would study. The woman would pull out her laptop, her university textbooks from the nearby college, and begin to work away quietly. She'd slip on her headphones and hover over her books with an intense stare, shutting out the world around her. Like clockwork, she would do her homework or the like until about 12:15pm before she would pack up her things and leave.

Every single Tuesday.

Despite her diligence and studious air, she appeared to be a relatively pleasant woman. She was always polite to others around her and always had a smile when she ordered her drink. After so many times of coming in, she began to greet Levi personally, though he had little to say to her other than his required business questions of "Good morning, how can I help you?" or "Hello, what can I get you today?"

However, by the third month, Levi had secretly become fond of (F/n)'s Tuesday appearances, or any others in between. He was not sure what had prompted him to, but he began to write small notes on her coffee cup as a way of acknowledging her. He remembered how bright her smile became when she read the very first message.

At first, he kept it rather generic. He'd write her name and pair it with things similar to 'have a nice day.' A few weeks went by and it turned into 'study hard,' 'good luck with studying,' or 'see you next week.' Gradually, the messages became more personal, but Levi never crossed a line with her. On the rare occasions he was in a decent mood, he would write 'this one is on me. Enjoy.' There was even a time where she missed two weeks of her Tuesday study session, much to his disappointment, so when she showed up the week, after he wrote 'welcome back. Tuesdays aren't Tuesdays if you don't show up."